25: precious right?

Kakashi pov:

I was heading back to Konoha ... When a kunai came flying past me sideways in front of me. I took out my own kunai and clanked... Right behind me.

The pressure was released and the attacker appeared in front of me " yo."

Kakashi: who are you?

Erina: I thought we went through that?

Kakashi: erina is dead.

Erina: that's what she told you? She is mean. Though she's not entirely wrong.

Kakashi: what do you mean?

Erina: She splitted me into half. My good conscious and bad conscious. She restricted the bad side me and the good side me. But one side managed to escape.

Kakashi: which side?

Erina: well... The other side of me couldn't go on for days without the other half me and died. While me.... Lived on souls .

Kakashi: what do you want? Bad side erina.

Erina: well... You've done well to make her stick to you. I've been waiting for so long for this to happen. The good part is still at the back ~~ hehe ~~ * body flickers*
____________________________________

I opened the door of my house to expect no one at home. Unexpectedly yetsuna is at home. My home. I was a little headache of how to ask her ...

There she was sleeping on the couch. I walked towards the couch and stroke her cheek... How can I even hurt her. She's so fragile...

She wakes up " kakashi... " she hugs me " I'm so glad you're not leaving me."

Kakashi: I told you that day didn't I?

Yetsuna: gomen... I thought... There might be a chance I just forced myself on you. Maybe you found me troublesome to say no to. I was the one who said don't leave me.

She looks to my face " oh... Wait... I'm forcing me on you again... "

" no... " I hug her " I want you to want me. If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have come looking for you. "

She smiles " arigato kakashi . "

How am I even suppose to ask?

Yetsuna: kakashi... What's wrong?

Kakashi: what?

Yetsuna: you have that I'm worried face.

I hug her tight. I have to ask her .... " can you please tell me everything about erina? Her death "
.
.
.
.
Yetsuna: .... I didn't exactly kill her. I splitted her soul into half. Good and bad conscious. I binded her bad side of her soul to me and let her good side live freely in her shell. I would be always be by erina's side... So there wouldn't be any problem with erina dying.

Kakashi : as long as the souls were in close vicinity the that half soul could stay alive huh.

Yetsuna: hai. But then the bad side managed to escape me, killed her good side...

There were no tears. Just cold expression. She gave a stab to her hand and blood spills...

Kakashi: yetsuna!!!

She looked to me with a cold and serious expression " I did this to her. I have to kill erina again. " a tear flows down her right eye " this time.... This time I make sure she doesn't suffer. "

I kiss her to the lips and her eyes widens... She indulges a little then blushes and pants a little as we separate " don't do that face. Erina is your precious imoto isn't it? "

She finally cries " she used to be... That smile... That laugh ... " she curls up in a ball. I hug her " it's ok... "