15: x'mas present

kakashi pov:

Ah... It's christmas. I just returned from a mission. I hadn't planned anything for today. It would be a good holiday to go out with yetsuna though. Christmas... is a couple holiday. 

* for people who do not know... Christmas is more of a holiday for couples to go out together in Japan*

But... I guess its just me for this year like last year. I had passed by her house earlier and see no one inside. Just then, someone knocked onto my door. I opened the door " yetsuna..."  She blowed warm air into her hands " kaka...shi." Her cheeks were red. Kawaii... 

She comes in and she closes the curtains. She runs in a childish manner and hugs me " warm..." I took her hand over and rubs in " you are cold." She blushes a little " hai. I was trying to take something."

kakashi: take what?

" I didn't get anything for you for valentine's day... then last year christmas too... " she smiled gently and put her hand into her pocket. I saw her gloves in the pocket. She took out her gloves which had something contained inside. She took out the gloves and took out the 2 layers of gloves . A small little  glass ball was being contained. There was a small little wooden christmas tree being painted . There was a little bit of snow inside. She passed it to me.

I took it and felt the coldness of the small little ball and her hand. I put it in the air and looked at it. I shook it a little " a tiny globe. "

yetsuna: globe?

kakashi: um. They would put a little stage under it. A small little world contained in a glass.

She continued to blow warm air into her hands. It was quite red. I took her hands and put it to my mouth and blew it " you tried to pick up the snow with your bare hands? " She blushed and didn't answer me at all.

yetsuna: this snow won't melt even in summer. It has seals on the bottom of the glass ball. Not like your ice flower... Don't break it ok. 

I push her head into my chest " yetsuna..."

yetsuna: .... kakashi?

kakashi: do you want to stay with me?

yetsuna: huh... that fast...? Then can we do it secretly? That...

kakashi: how can you make moving to my house secretly?

yetsuna: not that. *blush* marriage... ceremony...

I cold laughed and stroked her hair " I didn't know you are that willing." Her eyes widens and push me away " not.... you were playing me!! "

kakashi: you ownself thought that way. I just meant staying together.

yetsuna: I thought you meant it in an underlying way!! Isn't ... that how couples say it?

kakashi: *cold laughs* you are admitting us a couple already. I just want to see you more often. I am too busy, so are you. I just want more time together.

She smiles brightly " hai. Kakashi. "