7: be my friend

Tsunade: welcome back from your mission.

Kakashi:.... So how is she?

Tsunade: still the same. It's even harder to give her a team now. She literally just rejects me. I give her a team, she doesn't use it.And it's not like I can't use her. Tsk. *bites finger* so troublesome.

Kakashi: gomen.

Tsunade: it's not your fault.
____________________________________

Kakashi: yetsuna

Yetsuna: what are you doing here? In my house.

Kakashi: let's make a deal.

Yetsuna: what deal?

Kakashi: I'll let you see what's under my mask. The face that everyone wants to see.

Yetsuna: I'm not going to tell you anything about me.

Kakashi: I want you to make friends with me. I won't die as easily as the others. I'm Kakashi hatake.

Yetsuna: lucky you. I'm not interested. The only human being on earth who won't ever be interested.

Kakashi: what changed you? Yetsuna.

Yetsuna: what are you talking about?

He took out the red yukata " yusu yetsuna. The placed I crossed where there were traps belonged to the main branch yusu. "

Yetsuna: I don't know what you're talking about. A red yukata doesn't mean anything.

Kakashi: don't lie to me. I don't remember that little girl's face. I don't remember her voice clearly. But I remember this yukata.

Yetsuna: anyone can have the same!!

Kakashi: not you yetsuna. I sneaked it to the archives though it might get me scolded. Yusu yetsuna. Main branch descendent, only daughter. Only descendent. Family massacre.

Yetsuna: when did you infiltrate my house?!!!

Kakashi: just. But your history, I wanted to know. It is the everything you tried to hide from everyone.

She took a kunai and placed it by his neck " hatake Kakashi!!! "

Kakashi: I won't tell anyone. You can trust me to be your friend.

She threw away her kunai " tsk. "