3: the soft side

Kakashi pov: (point of view)

She didn't talk to me at all for the entire trip. I asked her some random questions but she ignored me. She just kept quiet the entire trip. What I didn't expect was... She would be so compliant with my orders. I thought she would be more rebellious then this.

Kakashi: let's rest for a while before we reach. We would definitely expect a whole bunch of people to fight.

She didn't reply again. She just gives me a glance. I stop and she stops. We rest for a while. I yawn a little. We've been travelling for a while with no sleep.

Yetsuna: I'll keep a look out for you.

Hinting that I should sleep? Guess she can be gentle too.

Kakashi: I can trust you right?

She looks away as if understanding my underlying meaning of her trying to run away like the first time. She walks over and sit beside me " now you'll know if I move. "

Same cold expression. No blush. She looks to me " if you're not sleeping. I am. " I close my eyes " arigato. "
____________________________________

We continue on our journey... We've reached in a short while...

A little kid runs towards us. He cries " help me. Help me. " She squats down and pats his head. She looks to him with sympathy. That was the first time I saw her make a human expression.

She pats his head " what's wrong? " The boy hugs her " everyone... Everyone... " *stabs* I pull the kid away. She holds onto her chest where it had a kunai. The kid transforms back into a ninja adult " HAHAHA... didn't expect fall you to fall for that one. They all say you're very cold. "

She didn't make an expression. No anger. No sadness. Just back to the cold one " I see. I am very cold. Now I know this will happen. It won't happen a second time. "

" you very sure? "

Many kids run out and surround us. To prevent this is an illusion, " kai. " There were still children. They're real. Transforms? They all had tears in their eyes, crying " please... Please let us kill you... "

Kakashi: what did you make them do?!!!

" nothing. I just have their parents. Do I....? "

" you do right?!!! " the kids cry.

I use taijutsu to make them get away from me. I tried to be as gentle as I can. I look to yetsuna. Nothing. She just stood there. She let the kids stab her.

Yetsuna: say. When are you going to attack me?

" hahaha... NOW. " he threw kunais at her ignoring the children killing them along with her. He was going to use ninjutsu... Crap... The children!!

" I see... " she takes out a kunai and kills the bunch in front of her. My eyes widens... How cruel. She walks forward with a cleared path and threw the kunai with script writings to his ninjutsu. His lightning ball was being repelled at himself.

Yetsuna: crap. I killed him.

I squat down to look at the kids on the ground " .... Yusu. The kids. "

Yetsuna: ah. Died. I killed them. The rest will die too.

She takes out a kunai. I clank against her " what are you trying to do? "

Yetsuna: kill them.

Kakashi: they're kids!!

Yetsuna: must kill them.

Kakashi: what do you mean?!!!

Yetsuna: they're dead.

Kakashi: I don't understand.

Just then the kids that had died, they turn into ashes and their souls vanish into nothing.

She takes advantage of when my guard is down and starts to script write onto my kunai. I retreat backwards. She summons her kuchiyose and a pack of wolves appears. They bite all the kids and they turn into ashes.

Kakashi:.... What is this?

Yetsuna: need to look for those useless people.

Kakashi: yetsuna!!!

She ignores me and continues on her way. By now I already understand that they were already dead.

I also understand. She doesn't like to show her emotional side. A mask that can't be taken off.