16: a little surprise

kakashi pov:

I sent pakkun my summoning dog over to yetsuna to pass an information scroll to her so that she can pass it to tsunade-sama while my team deal with the ninjas left over here. Pakkun had came back after 2 days.

kakashi: pakkun? How come you haven't went back to your world?

pakkun: well... I had to help someone pass a message. I was quite unwilling to do that, but seeing on the meat that kawaii onee-chan gave me. I agreed.

kakashi: kawaii onee-chan?

pakkun: erm...

I squish his cheeks " talk. Who bribed you? " He bit my hand and pulled me aside.

kakashi: oww. What?

pakkun : a message from the kawaii onee-chan. She doesn't want to move her things to your house all at one go. But she does want to move over quickly. I guess that is kinda a hint to ask you to do something. Sneaky bastard.

I cold laugh thinking of the expression yetsuna would have while saying it " ok. I got it. "
__________________________________

I opened my own house door and walked in. I took off my shoes and realise another pair. Yetsuna ?

I walked in and saw her sleeping on the sofa. I was a little puzzled on how she got in. But it shouldn't be difficult for ninjas anyway. But for her to repair the locks back... Weird. People don't really do that.

I squat down beside her and stares at her face. I close the curtains and takes down my mask... Finally home.

Her eyes opens slowly... Her eyes looked shocked seeing me. " .... Oh. Kakashi. "

Kakashi : am I that hard to recognize?

Yetsuna : gomen. It's just usually you have your mask on.

Kakashi: that's why I took it off for you.

She blushes a little " arigato. " she kisses me on the cheek . " this is the reason why I'm willing to show you this me. "

Kakashi : what do you mean?

Yetsuna : we have a side we don't want people to see. The curtains are our shelter.

I poke her nose , " yours is thicker than mine. " I saw her bag " just finished mission? "

Yetsuna: hai. I brought extra extra clothes so I can leave some here . I'll bring them over slowly. So... Be patient.

Kakashi: aren't you worried people will question your frequent visits ?

Yetsuna: I've thought about that... But at most it's gossips. People won't ask me. They'll ask you... I ...don't really care about gossips... So it's okay for me .

I kissed her forehead " arigato. For making this step. Girlfriend. "

She blushes " girl... Girl... Friend. Just don't show off ok.... "

Kakashi: hai. Taking your things slowly one by one... That's long. We should hurry up just announce our relationship publicly .

Yetsuna: you wish.