11: broke the mask

kakashi pov:

I was out on a mission with a team. We were meet up with unexpected ambush. Many people were hurt. Even our medical ninja was not spared. I had to call back-up.

And as you people expect, the person tsunade-sama had sent was her- yetsuna. She managed to heal everyone. I was the last one, she came to me " poison. Of all the people who should get poisoned, you are the only one who got it. "

" don't blame kakashi-san. He was trying to protect us!! " one of them said.

yetsuna: then you are an idiot.

" how can you say that?!!!"

yetsuna: I didn't know you wanted to die that badly.

" what do you mean?!! "

" stop it. " I sighed " she is right. I was being careless. If I die, your lives will be in grave danger too. "

" kakashi-san.... you don't have to speak up for her!! She has no heart!! "

yetsuna: I want a 200 m radius free of humans. Or he will die.

" what?!!"

kakashi: do as she says.

" tsk." and they body flickers.

She slaps me " baka ka?!!! You will really die. I wasn't joking. " She does some seals at my wound as it spreads to my entire arm. She starts healing from the borders of the seals " promise me you won't die."

kakashi: yetsuna...

yetsuna: promise me. For erina.

kakashi: I promise you.

yetsuna: I have already sealed the poison's movement. If I do the next step wrong, someone will die. So are you ready?

kakashi: ah.

yetsuna: close your eyes.

Yetsuna pov:

He does as told. The poison has already spread to his heart. I have to take out the entire thing. I place seal to his entire body to stop his blood flow and heart to stop the poison from spreading anymore.

Alright... half an hour to take everything out or he will really die. I open up his body...

Half hour later~~

shit... there is still an amount. Come on... yetsuna. Alright. All done. Crap. Five minutes has already passed. I close his body up and I take off the seal.

Come on. Be alive. You can do this. Kakashi... Come on.. I hit his chest where his heart is " kakashi!!! Wake up!! "

kakashi pov:

My eyes slowly open to cries of someone calling my name " gomenasai... kakashi... I knew it... I caused someone to die... gomen..." Yetsuna? I pull her arm and she collapses to my chest. " kaka...shi? "

kakashi: yo...

yetsuna: baka!! I thought you really died!!

kakashi: watashi ai na. (you love me don't you)

She blushes a little " go away... how did you know?..."

kakashi: that answer when I asked about erina. Plus your crying sounds...

yetsuna: don't make fun of me!!

" plus..." I take off my mask and kisses her lips " oremo aishteru (I love you too)." Her tears flowed... She pushes me away and throws my shirt to my face " wear your clothes."

kakashi: arigato. For taking off your mask for me.

She runs to me , pulls on my vest and kisses my cheek. She blushes " that's what I wanted to do at first. Not the lips... You are an exception... for the kiss... thing..." she blushes harder. She turns around and becomes serious " I will go call the others.Wear back your mask."

I giggle as she body flickers. Kawaii.

.

.

.

.

" are you alright?!! Kakashi-san."

kakashi: hai... *scratches back of the head* thanks to yetsuna.

yetsuna: its nothing. I will be heading back to konoha then.

When there is others around, I guess she will still have her mask on.

kakashi: our mission is ending soon. We just have to send this scroll back to the village nearby. Its only a few miles from here. Why not follow along.

yetsuna: it wouldn't be a good idea. Tsunade-sama sure has something for me to do.

kakashi: its only a while.

" kakashi-san!!" the teammate whispers.

yetsuna: I am not welcomed. Its fine. I understand. *body flickers*

I hit his head " sigh..."

" what?!!! "