14: first white day

Kakashi pov:

And that was the last white day that I had with her. Her first white day that I didn't really get to do anything about. But it's not like I didn't prepare. I did.

It's just... I didn't get to give it to her. I hope I get to. This time. 

She comes over and sits down beside me on the bench. We were at the park at night" why come here?" she says in her cold tone.

kakashi: isn't that what white day is for? To give back the gift?

yetsuna: but I didn't give you anything this valentine's day. I... forgot to and didn't know what to get you either.

kakashi: then how did come up with the idea of buying me a keychain?

She blushes a little "... kawaii te... dakara..."

I cold laughed at her reason " do you want to eat something?

yetsuna: why here? Can we go somewhere else instead?

kakashi: you don't like it here?

yetsuna:well... I don't want to be seen doing something intimate with you. People might gossip. Then I would become your ... weak spot. I don't want that to happen.

I held onto her hand " you think too much. " I open my other hand " this is for you." It was a keychain. It had a plastic ball with a small ice flower inside. She takes it over and holds it carefully in her palms " kire... (beautiful)"

I kissed her on the cheek giving her a little shock. She blushed real hard " kakashi!! "

kakashi: happy white day. That's... what people say right?

yetsuna: how... did you know I like the ice flower?

kakashi: I prepared this for you the last white day. I wanted to give it to when we ended our mission. But you body flickered before we even reached back. Then went for another mission.

yetsuna: you could have given when I came back!! I would have love this...

kakashi: well... I thought it would be best reserved for this white day. We missed christmas together last year too isn't it?

She stood up and stood in front of me " .... there aren't anyone around here right?" she asked in a cold tone.

" no....why?" I asked puzzled. She leans in and kisses me on the lips. " arigato..." She looks to the keychain " I really love this."

" glad you like it. " I stand up and cup her head pushing her head to my chest " hope this ties you to me. " I said to her ear. 

" greedy kakashi. " and she pushes me away and body flickers.