10: in replacement?

tsunade: great job. Kakashi.

kakashi: huh?

tsunade: I don't know how you did it. But she agreed to take back a team again. That is so great!! I can delegate more stuff to her now.

kakashi: hahaha...That is great news. I guess...

kakashi pov:

I really did scared her off...

I went to find her that day but she wasn't in. Coincidence? No. I can't just vanish off my thought like that. I have to be more determined. I dropped a box of sweets by her door. I continued this act a few more times. I dropped things by her door whenever I have time. I just wanted her to know there would be someone by her.

What I didn't expect was... she to buy me a return gift. Didn't know since when...she started to buy me returns gifts. Every single time without fail, if I bought her one, she would return one.

I finally managed to find her when I was in konoha. She opens " oh. You. Are you going to drop something else this time?"

" ha ha ha... " I scratch the back of my head " dangos."

yetsuna: Aren't you tired? Always dropping something by my house.

kakashi: it has become a kind of habit.

yetsuna: it has become a rumour that you you have a crush on me you know that. You are trying too hard for me to be your friend.

kakashi: well it seems to be working.

yetsuna: its manners. I have been taught to have manners. You should stop buying them, then I can stop buying them.

kakashi: then these...

I didn't know why. But I had an urge to tease her...

She stares at it for awhile " fine. How troublesome. This is not a gift. Housewarming gift. I don't have to buy you one back. Ok." I didn't expect her to take it. It made me smile. It seems I am taking a step closer to her.

yetsuna: kakashi.

kakashi: hai?

She lets me in. She pours out tea for me " tell me the truth."

kakashi: about?

yetsuna: is this for erina?

I paused for awhile...

yetsuna: if its for erina. I understand. She was probably someone very important to you in your memory. I can accept this kindness in replace for her. I was being harsh that day. Gomenasai.

... My eyes widens. I never expected that to come out from her mouth.

yetsuna: erina... had a crush on you to be honest. She stalked you before in the ninja world war. She never confessed or did anything. We weren't allowed so. To make contact with people related in the ninja world war. It would get messy. So in stead of my imoto, her feelings for you. I will accept it.

kakashi: so you will be my friend?

yetsuna: no. You can think I am your friend. But I will not think you as my friend.

kakashi: then tell me something back in truth. My friend. Erina having a crush on me is it true? Accepting my feelings as erina. Is it true?

She pauses for a while " erina did love you." That hesitation. That answer. She does accept my feelings as her. She just won't admit it. But those are just my speculations. I may be wrong...

"sigh... I understand. " I stand up and leave.