20: I'll tell... somehow...

They had completed their mission. The daimyo wanted to thank them for the great effort they put in just to help oppose the rebels in their village.

  " really arigato. "

Kakashi: it's OK. We did our job. We were paid to do this .

" I've noticed that your group has a cute couple. I thought this would be the best way to thank you people. This is a couple bracelet that holds many blessings.  I hope you and rinsu-san well." The daimyo smiles while passing me one. Rinsu shyly takes the other "  ..... I don't think I should take it ."

" it's OK . it's my way of saying thanks ."

" it's not ok!!!! " a shout interrupted. It came from yetsuna. She had a face where she was a little embarrassed now. She clenches her fist trying to hide her little expression of embarrassment she was feeling.

The daimyo looks a bit surprised by her reaction while kakashi was smiling sweetly under his mask.

Yetsuna: ahem. We thank you for these gifts... But the couple thing is not necessary. Kakashi may be able to use it though.

" oh... Gomenasai... Busybody me huh"

Rinsu: kakashi... ?

Kakashi hits yamato at the back of his head seeing yamato giggling " we thank you for the gifts daimyo."

" the rest would also have a bracelet that's blessed. "

Kakashi: arigato.

" no no no. Arigato. "
_________________________________

Kakashi: yetsuna.

No response.

Kakashi: yetsuna.

" yetsuna.  " he wrapped his arms around her neck by the back and pulled her in  "are you jealous?"

She turns around " I didn't want to!!! I don't like this whole thing!! You're supposed to be mine!!! I don't want to share!!! But I don't like telling other people you have such a cold person such as me as your.... " she hesitates "girlfriend..."

" yetsuna.... " his eyes widens .

She turns around "..... I.... I'll overcome my insecurities somehow... But... You... Can't... With other girls..."

He push her head into her chest "kawaii. Supposed to be yours huh."

She looked to him in his eyes " .... I'll say it. I'll... Find some way to tell everyone... Don't go... "

Kakashi: won't.

Yetsuna: Ari...gato...