13: "white day"

kakashi pov:

I go to her locker and wait for her. She came keeping her things. Not even a face of surprise. The mask she wears just to keep herself hidden from others. I guess she still needs a little work on that.

yetsuna: you looking me for? Tsunade-sama?

kakashi: no. I am looking for you. A mission. I am inviting you on a mission.

yetsuna: I am an anbu taichou. I can't just go on missions with a jounin because the favoured jounin wants me. Tsunade-sama would be better delegating missions to us if we were separate kakashi.

kakashi: I have asked permission knowing you would say that. It is a special mission regarding today's special occasion. 

yetsuna: special occasion... white... day?

kakashi: hai. Our client is already waiting for us outside.

yetsuna: alright. Let's go then. *body flickers*

.

.

.

.

yetsuna: what special mission? *blushes*

I giggle " I was serious. It's a mission. It isn't a special code to help you hide under your mask."

yetsuna: oh...

I stops at her front. She stops in her steps " what?" I cup her cheek " if I were to ask you out, I would do it boldly and straightforward. I will pierce through your mask. " She looks down " I will... reject you... "

" I know." I take my hand off " its just my way of telling others, yetsuna is mine. "

"arrogant..." she blushes and she body flickers pass me.

Hmph. So are you.
_________________________________

It was a mission to escort these ice white flowers being picked up by these workers. We were supposed to escort them back to the village. These ice white flowers only grow and bloom after eight seasons. Extremely beautiful and expensive.

White and melts within touch of the human skin with its cold feel.

That's why it's so popular during white day.

A hope of the male's love would melt the female's heart away upon giving her.

She yawns " this mission is boring. Finally... We're returning. "

Kakashi: but it's an A rank mission.

Yetsuna: an expensive mission you mean.

Kakashi: gomen. I know it's supposed to be the first white day for you.

Yetsuna:... You... Didn't get... Anything? Anything?!! I would be fine if you just stole one ice white flower for me. Or any flower. Mmm... Nothing...

Kakashi: it would melt if I give it to you isn't it? Ice white flower. I don't have special gloves.

Yetsuna: at least something!!!

She body flickers and ignores me all the way back to konoha.