23: unexpected visitor

Yetsuna pov:

I locked the door with a click. I dragged my feet across the floor. Back to my own home.

I opened the drawer to find only a few pieces of clothing. It looked so empty... I really gave him almost everything...

At least there's one thing I haven't told him. Guess it was a good decision I did.  My tears fell as I thought of me having to leave kakashi ...

It's not that I couldn't tell him... I didn't want to... Because I wouldn't want to leave him.  I'm almost certain that I'll be hated.

After all... It all started with erina.
_____________________________________

Kakashi pov:

I body flicker to go look for yetsuna. I looked everywhere for her. Now I'm only left with one last place.

Her home.  The one place I've not looked for. The one place I evaded to look first. I guess somewhere in me knew if I had to find her back in her own house... It would be difficult to get her to forgive that scene that happened. After all... That is her shell, her safe place.

That's when someone body flickered in front of me . A lady , " glad to see you not lonely anymore. You became stronger after you had friends?"

Kakashi: what? Who are you?

" no red yukata and you don't remember me? I'm sad. Kakashi. "

Kakashi: .... Erina?

Erina: finally!! *runs, hug* great to finally able to see you.

Kakashi: what's going on... I thought...

Erina releases me " she thought too. Then everyone thought too."

Kakashi:  I see. Appearing at this timing... Coincidence or... You've been watching?

Erina:*smiles* my identity in Konoha is Yamamoto eris.

Kakashi: I see.

Erina: I only have one thing to say. Make sure she doesn't leave you. It'll be big trouble.

Kakashi: is anyone else alive ?

Erina: unfortunately no. Will see you again kakashi. *body flickers *