26: a little game

Yetsuna pov:

I opened the door and yawns... Kakashi has just left for a mission. There was a letter left on the floor. There was no name. But it was stickered to the floor with scotch tape. Childish... But obviously for kakashi.

I pluck it out and opens the letter.

I hope you have been missing me yetsuna. Nee-chan. Don't you forget me. I am your precious imoto. Meet you where we used to stay and born together.

Erina.

After looking for her for so long... She invites me back to the old house? I wonder if it's still there. If anyone is using it.
__________________________________

I rejected all the missions intended for my by tsunade-sama.

Tsunade: I see. Reminisce huh. Alright then.

Yetsuna: hai.

Tsunade: I have to ask. By any chance that thing is hidden at your old house?

Yetsuna: it's not hidden. It is there.

Tsunade: you just chose to never say it until now huh.

Yetsuna: because you would ask me to return to take it. It's also the only reason why you didn't want me die isn't it?

Tsunade knew now she dread going back there " .... Could you take it back? "

Yetsuna: hai.
__________________________________

I returned back to my old house.

I sighed as I stood at the front entrance of where the traps were placed before my old house. I wonder if it still even works. I placed my hand on the floor and deactivates all of it.

I sighed and took a deep breath... Time to return to where I came from... Where I ran away from...

I slide open the door and took a deep breath of relief " home..."

" yup!!! Home!! Nee-chan!! " this voice... My eyes were being covered " erina. Hi. "

" gomen. We're going to have to play a game first. " she whispered by my ear and my eyes blacked out.