21: announcement

Yetsuna body flickers in front of everyone in the squad before they reach back to konoha and takes a deep breath in " I need help. "

Rinsu: what is it taichou?

Yetsuna: .... Erm.... I have a boyfriend.

Rinsu: that's something unexpected!!

" omedeto!! " everyone else chimes in.

Yetsuna : I need you guys to help me spread the message so... He...* blush* Won't get ahem. Stolen.

Everyone giggles. " hai!!! "

Kakashi body flickers and pats her head " alright you're trying your best."

" no!! I must..." She blushes harder " make it clear. Kakashi... " she clenches her fist... And grabs his sleeve with other other hand " my... Boyfriend... " she hides behind him.

" eh?!!!!  "

Yamato: omedeto!!

" you knew?!!! "

Rinsu: taichou and kakashi...

Yamato scratches the back of his head "heh. By accident.

" so no stealing!!! " she shouted from behind kakashi " your next mission too!! To spread the word. "

"Hai!!!" Everyone giggles.

" damn it...it's not supposed to be like that. " she says only loud enough for kakashi to hear and then body flickers.
_____________________________________

Kakashi had home to take a shower and rest for a while since he knew tsunade-sama is sure to make him go for another mission again later when he reports.

He sniffs the air and smells a fragrant smell of food. He comes out of his tub and puts a towel around his waist and comes out.

Kakashi: yetsuna?

She turns around and blushes " kakashi... You were... Showering? I mean ... Where are your clothes? I mean wear clothes!!! " 

He couldn't help but cold laugh. He goes nearer to her and hugs her in. Sticking his bare chest to her back " embarrassed? "

Yetsuna: ..... Um... Stop it!! I'm already enough... Embarrassed. This wasn't supposed to happen. Me getting embarrassed just because of you...

He cuddles tighter " oh? And what are you cooking? " She blushes a deep red " .... Find out yourself. " she turns around and sees his face " damn it. Stupid me. " she looks down .

He fiddles with her hair " why?"

Yetsuna : .... Nothing.

" really? "He uses his finger and goes over her cheek playfully stroking it.

Yetsuna: stop it. Tempting me to look at your face. I would want to rip off that mask on you.

" I see... " he pushes her softly backwards towards the stove. Yetsuna squeaks a little as her back touches the stove " eek. "

" kawaii.  Didn't know you make that kind of sound too. " he takes her hand and puts it at his mask " you can see my face anytime you like. As long as there's nobody else around. Just like how you do it with me. "

She gulps " ....OK " and she slowly pulls down his mask... The lips of his revealed... She edges closer to kiss...

*slurps* a spoon was in his mouth " yumm... Pork bone broth. Not my favourite, but still yummy. "

Yetsuna: -_- you so did that on purpose.

Kakashi: yaaa... I had the whole intention on drinking the soup... And a little on teasing you.

She goes to the window and opens it " I'm going to report to tsunade-sama. "

He body flickers and grabbed onto her wrist. She turns around to say something but two big hands at her cheek and a kiss was instead given. She blushes " ka... Ka... Shi.  Kakashi!!! People!!! "

Kakashi: I thought you told everyone.

Yetsuna: mask...

Kakashi: don't worry. I cupped your cheeks too. No one will see both our faces properly. Arigato for the soup.

She comes down from the window sill and hugs him " finish it before you go for another mission. Hope... That can suffice as a homely feel... For you."

Kakashi : um. Enough .