24: it's disgusting right?

Kakashi hacks the lock and enters her house. He sighs thinking if it's locked it would only mean he was right. She is inside here and to make it worse, it will be hard for her to listen to anything he's going to say.

" yetsuna. " he called out. There was no response. He looked everywhere in the house with the exception of her room.

He gulps and touches to the door knob with a heavy emotion and many thinking going through his brain. Mainly...  What should I say?

*clicks* he opens. Not in...

The sound of the showers in the toilet...

There was a silence for a while ....

Kakashi: yetsuna. Please answer me. At least I know you're there . I've been looking for you.  I'm not here to force anything on you.

" kaka...shi. " she replies followed by a small sigh that couldn't be heard.

Kakashi: gomenasai. I didn't mean to kiss her. I thought she was you. But I know I'm still at fault . Please find some way to forgive me . I feel really bad doing that to her too. I feel even worse for hurting you.

There was a short silence after that. Kakashi tries to turn the knob of the toilet though he knows it's locked. " please... Don't leave me. "

There was no response. Yetsuna closed her showers and sat at the door. She didn't open it.

Kakashi: thanks for listening. I'll leave now.

The door suddenly opens and she hugs him " don't leave me!! "

Kakashi: .... Yetsuna. That wasn't really what I meant... But sure.

Yetsuna: it's all my fault. I don't blame you. I was... Very jealous. But that's not why...

Kakashi: what happened?

Yetsuna: ..... You'll hate me.

He wipes her tears and cups her cheek " tell me. "

Yetsuna: .... *sniffs sniffs* erina was a little unstable since young. She would kill anyone she liked base on mood. I was the only one she listened to. I became her handler. I had to follow wherever she went. Until she saw you that day...

Kakashi: me huh?

Yetsuna: she wanted a lot to kill you.

Kakashi: kill me? She looked so friendly.

Yetsuna: she meant what she said that time. But she meant it when she wanted to kill you too.

Flashback ~

Erina: nee-chan !! Catch him for me!!

Yetsuna: you know we're not allowed to be involved with the war. Mama and papa has set rules.

Erina: please!!! I want so much to kill him!!!

Yetsuna: can't you just bear with killing someone else ? Anyone else.

Erina: they are also ninjas in war. What's so special about him? Alele... Nee-chan likes him?

Yetsuna:  he's the white fang's son. He's been tasked with important missions. The others are not important. You can mess with those.

Erina: but I want that one!!

Yetsuna: I told you no!!
.
.
.
.
Her lust became more serious as she could kill many due to war. As the war ended, she started to aim for the family members...

Yetsuna: erina!! That's papa and mama...

Erina: they were looking at me with disgust. So were they...

Yetsuna: .... Erina

End of flashback ~

Yetsuna: I killed my very own sister. It's disgusting isn't it?

Kakashi: it's not. You were probably too angry and sad.

Yetsuna: I always pushed a thought to the back of my mind... Until rinsu....

Kakashi: what thought?

Yetsuna: I'm not supposed to come near to anyone. Be close to anyone. They will die.

He cupped her cheeks and gaze right back at her " we went through that. I don't die that easily. "

" kakashi... " her tears fell " you don't understand... Especially you... I shouldn't... "

" sssshhhh.... " he kisses her forehead and hugs her . " I'm not leaving. "