12: valentine's day

kakashi pov:

I remembered something cute she did on valentine's day as I take out a small little kitty keychain. The kitty keychain is a couple hugging each other.

I remember opening the door of my locker and chocolates falling down from my locker. I sigh as this happens every valentine's day. Something else then caught my eye, a keychain. A keychain was stuck onto the door of my locker with scotch tape. Many kunoichis like to hack my locker to stuff chocolates, but one to do something like that. Kawaii. Ah... better not think of someone. I pick up the chocolates " I wonder which one is from yetsuna."

I bring back all the gifts to my house and open all of them. None of the chocolates have her name on. They all have names on the chocolates, but none says yetsuna. I take up the kitty keychain and looks at it as it swings in the air. I wonder who this one is from. No name. Yetsuna?

The doorbell rings and I open the door " yetsuna?"

yetsuna: tsunade-sama is looking for you.

kakashi: I understand. Come in.

" ok." she comes in and pauses for a while standing at the doorway.

kakashi: what's wrong?

" erm..." she goes to the windows and closes all the curtains " my..." she blushes " gift. Did you get it?"

kakashi: erm...

She sees all the chocolates on the floor. Her face saddens. Didn't she is that expressive a person. Guess the yetsuna without a mask is quite predictable. " heh..." she picks up one box " now you don't know which is mine neh. All have no names..."

That's when it struck me " yetsuna, you didn't write your name?"

She lits up " eh?!! I have to write my name? I thought.... it was supposed to be a secret admirer thing." I hug her " baka." I shows her the kitty keychain " this one?" She takes " hai!!"

kakashi: kawaii. Your ignorance to things like that.

yetsuna: don't tell people about it!!

I cold laughs " hai."

" liar..." she looks away.

kakashi: I promise.

" hmph." she suddenly kisses me on my lips. She blushes hard and turns away " ....valentine's... day. " She goes to open the curtain " white day... I want a present too... First is important dakara." I hug her from the back " hai. Yetsuna."

" kakashi!!" she pushes me away " I... am leaving. Tsunade-sama. Look for her."