4: unbreakable mask

Yetsuna: you kill them, I free the adults. Don't let him touch you.

Kakashi pov :

A rank mission huh... This was turning out to be a little easier than I thought.

I went to look for her since I was done with my part. The villagers threw stones at her. She just stood there. The villagers cried " RETURN OUR CHILDREN!!! "

Yetsuna: I already told you. I killed them.

" WHY?!!! "

Her subordinates body flicker to her side " taichou. "

Yetsuna: kimi bakatachi. Daijobu? ( you idiots. Ok?)

One of them nods " hai. None died. "

Yetsuna: good. We're leaving.

Kakashi: I'm done too.

She didn't tell them the truth. Those kids already died. It was after that one of her subordinates rikuo told me what kind of ninjutsu it was. It forces the dead souls to listen to the caster. A seal by touch.

Rikuo: gomene it must be hard on you.

Kakashi: no no. It's nothing.

Rikuo: we know our taichou is really cold. She rarely shows an expressions. Sometimes we think if she's even human.

I laugh along quietly.

Rikuo: she's just... Very cold. Or not good at expressing herself I guess. We've only seen her cried once.

Kakashi: I see.

Rikuo: when one of our members died. When we tried to comfort her, she even tried to hide it from us. Taichou has a hard mask she never breaks .

Kakashi: you mean rarely.

Rikuo shakes his head " never. She never tells us what she is thinking. What she wants. What is her past. We can only speculate. But we still trust her very much. "

Kakashi: you guys are very nice.

Rikuo: I guess.