17: have faith

Yetsuna: kakashi. Tsunade-sama said that you're looking for me. Is that anything in particular you need ? She has cleared my schedule just to do that. 

Kakashi: I have a mission that needs your help since kurenai is busy and I need another jounin.

Yamato: omedeto (congrats) to both of you.

Yetsuna: you... Told him... Already?

Kakashi scratches the back of his head " I got found out. Gomen. It was hard to hide it... "

Yamato: don't worry I won't tell. You like it secret right?

Yetsuna: you make your own assumptions. I'm not obligated to answer. As for that mission, wouldn't yamato do?

Yamato: .... -_-'''  *whispers* did I do something... Wrong?

Kakashi: no. She's just cold towards you. I need you yetsuna.

Yetsuna: .... Fine.
__________________________________

A knock could be heard from at the door. Then another came . I was thinking it was weird. Why would anyone knock like that. I decided to take a look and open the door . It was yetsuna. She was already leaving. I grabbed onto her arm " what's wrong? "

Yetsuna: nothing .

Kakashi: your cold farce maybe working for others. Not me. Talk.

Yamato : kakashi-san...

Kakashi: yamato?

Yetsuna: I just need a scroll.

Yamato: tsunade-sama wants a scroll from yusu. She has lent it to yusu for mission purposes. Tsunade-sama has asked me to take it from her for our mission.

Yetsuna: I left it at his house. I need it back. But it seems this isn't a good time.

Yamato: gomen. I would have taken from kakashi-san instead. Guess both of you have close relation.

" that's what you wish isn't it?" She says it with a little sarcasm and ice. She body flickers.

Yamato: gomenasai... I did something... Wrong again. Didn't I?
_________________________________

Kakashi: it's okay. It's not your fault.

Yamato: but yusu doesn't seem to appearing. It's already 20 mins late.

Kakashi: sigh... I'll go looking for her.

That's when she body flickers and appears " I predicted someone will be late. Guess that someone isn't that late. "
_________________________________

They had reached the hotel and decided to go to their rooms. Yamato and kakashi shared one. Yetsuna one. Kakashi leaves the room while yamato starts unpacking his stuff .

He walks towards yetsuna's room and knocks on her door.

Kakashi: still angry?

She keeps quiet and doesn't answer him.

Kakashi: I'll force the lock open if you don't open.

The door clicks and open. Kakashi enters " what's going on?" The curtains were closed and the room was quite dark . She switched on the lights " .... I don't like this feeling kakashi. Telling someone I'm close with you... It feels like I'm being exposed."

Kakashi: exposed?

Yetsuna: like an object to question or judge. An object to laugh at. A weakness of someone to be.

He hugs her " then what's with the darkness in this room?"

Yetsuna: nothing... It just comforts me.

Kakashi: I won't die because of you.

Yetsuna: liar .

Kakashi: you have to trust me on that one. I'm strong enough.

Yetsuna: then promise me not to save me if I get in trouble. Let me just die.

Kakashi looks to her " what...?!!"

Yetsuna: then I can't trust you to what you said.

Kakashi: I won't stand alone in saving you. There will be people to help me. I won't die that easily then.

Yetsuna: they will die too.

Kakashi: what makes you so sure?

Yetsuna: .....

Kakashi: have faith in other people ok. *kisses cheek.*

Yetsuna: .....

Kakashi: alright. Go sleep. We'll still have to go on with our mission tomorrow.