27: returning to the past

Kakashi pov:

I was returning back to Konoha when she appeared. Erina. She stood before me with a bright smile " may I ask kakashi-san one question? Just one small one. "

Kakashi: sure.

Erina: did kakashi-san ever like or love me?

Kakashi: erina...

Erina: and I mean then. Not now. Wait... Sssshhhh... Don't tell me. I want your answers later. It's for a cute little game. Nee-chan is invited too.

Kakashi: erm OK. Where's she?

She gave a pervertic laugh " hahaha... You'll know ~ you always have managed to find people. It's your forte isn't it? "

I took out my kunai but then the clone poofed. But this would mean erina wouldn't be far away either. I summoned pakkun and went to chase after erina's smell.
.
.
.
.
Pakkun: she's just right ahead 400m.

Kakashi: alright arigato.

Pakkun: wait!!!

Kakashi: what?!!

Pakkun: the smell... It disappeared...

I stopped " what do you mean it disappeared."

Pakkun: it just did!!

Kakashi: she probably teleported. Sensei also knew how to teleport using seals. Hers is probably using a longer time. But still doesn't deny she's gone for now.

Pakkun: gomen kakashi.

Kakashi: it's OK. Arigato pakkun.
__________________________________

This place. The place I got saved. Where almost how everything was triggered. I walked in and surprisingly no traps were triggered.

I had reached the entrance of the mansion... I smell the air... Yetsuna... I can tell she is near.

I walk into a room and see a door opened up from the floor. An obvious invitation huh.

I walk down a series of stairs that leads to a basement. There stood her. Erina.

She smiled " welcome. Finally you found here. "

Kakashi: wasn't difficult. There wasn't much places yetsuna and you could return to or go to.

Erina: that's why this is so not fun. Nee-chan were supposed to wait longer. Maybe I could even see some tears.

Kakashi: what did you do to yetsuna?!!

Erina: all agitated about it. How lovey dovey. I said before... We're going to play a little game.