6: loneliness

Kakashi: tsunade-sama, you called me?

Tsunade: I have something I would like you to help me with.

Kakashi: hai?

Tsunade:.... I know you have a phase where you were like her.

Kakashi:... So you tsunade-sama knows about it too huh...

Tsunade: I'm not asking you to change her. Just... Please go look at her. She's being too hard on herself. Missions after missions. She doesn't even want rest. I've only been giving her B rank missions because she insists on soloing.... All her members died.

Kakashi: I understand...
____________________________________

He walks to the grave and couldn't find her. He went to her house and it didn't seem like she was there either. That was when he passed by one of her subordinates house. It had a flower in a vase at the side.

That's when he decided to go to rikuo's house. By coincidence... He was right. She's there, at his front door . She was kneeling there with tears almost falling but none fell. Empty eyes as usual. But it was obvious she was sad.

Kakashi walked up and she rubs her eyes " how sandy. "

Kakashi: no one saw you crying. But it's obvious you're sad.

Yetsuna: maybe I should change my eyes then, if they're that expressive.

He squat down to beside her " my friend obito died. Like you, I always hid behind a mask. I act strong. It felt lonely... It's ok to cry. It just means you have friends. Strength makes people lonely. "

".... Is that so? " she opens rikuo's door and closes it behind her not letting him in.

Kakashi pov :

She's probably crying inside . Should I leave her alone?

She'll probably be alright after this cry. Right?

Strength... Loneliness... Tsk. I can't just leave her alone. She doesn't even have a friend. I pick the lock and open the door. There were still crying stains on her cheek. But there weren't tears flowing anymore.

I go over and hug her " isn't it tough? Hiding behind a strong front? "

Yetsuna: it's not a front. I'm like that. I don't have friends. Won't have. Shouldn't have. This is just your sympathy.

Kakashi: fine. Sympathy. Do you want to react to this sympathy?

She squeezes my sleeve and cries loudly ".... Rikuo... " and she continues with her other teammates' names.
.
.
.
.
Kakashi: daijobu? (are you ok)

Yetsuna: of course I am. I am in the first place. Was just reacting to your sympathy remember?