9: a resemblence

Yetsuna: that took you long.

Kakashi: gomenasai. Didn't know you left early.

Yetsuna: hmph. Late waking up problems.

kakashi pov:

At least she is criticizing me. I guess that's a start to being a friend... was what I thought. But I was being too positive...

kakashi: will this hotel be ok?

No response. She just walks in.

kakashi: there is only a room left. That is ok right?

No response. She just takes the keys and walks ahead.

-_- erina. Why is your nee-chan so difficult to handle?

.

.

.

.

I closed the door behind me " you are still insisting on that mask. Aren't you? "

yetsuna: you have a mask to wear to make yourself comfortable. I have mine. Just leave it that way, won't you?

I pull down my mask " my mask is to conceal my identity. I don't want anybody to know me that easily. It is not to keep people out from knowing me. "

yetsuna: masks are to keep certain things away!! Stop it !! Stop doing so many things for me!! I told you!! You don't have to do it for erina. Erina is dead!! ..... Stop it... stop acting like her...

She's scared. I put my mask back on " I am ready to be your friend anytime you want. This mask can be taken off if you want. "

" I told you, I don't need it. I don't want to be special to anyone. Neither should you. It is a weakness." she climbs into bed " remember that kakashi hatake. "

I climb into mine... like erina huh? I guess I did become nicer to the people around me. Now that I think about it... was it because of erina I am doing this? I never did take off my mask that easily either. Not even when I was at home. The mask was like another layer of skin. I never noticed how much this mask would mean.

Was it easy for me to take it off?

No. I hesitated too. Why should I take it off? I wanted yetsuna to take off hers too. An exchange. For erina... I guess it was. When I thought she was erina. Then in the end... this whole thing is just because of erina?

It looked like it was hurting her... tearing off her mask. Should I stop pushing her? The mask and her past... Am I pushing too hard?