18: not for negotiation

The mission with kakashi was to save a ninja under hostage of another hidden village. During the mission... while they were saving their ninja rinsu ,  the ceiling starts to crumble...

rinsu: its a trigger if you tried to save me.

kakashi: I knew it was weird that this palce so empty when we are trying to save you.

Yamato  puts in a thin wood into the gaps of the stone and it hits a wall. He retracts his wood " it hit a wall. Something hard. Not even a gap for my thin wood to go through. I think its metal."

yetsuna: will this place collapse if we force a way out?

yamato: it will collapse even faster than now.

" ok...." she looks to kakashi " you are the leader right?"

She slices a hole on the wall using her kunai  and everyone starts escaping to the outside. 

kakashi: you go first.

yetsuna: you go first!!

kakashi: no!! I won't let the same thing happen again.

yetsuna: what?... I won't let anyone die because of me!! 

A push to kakashi and trips to the outside. Yamato pulls kakashi from the falling debris about to thrash on him. " yetsuna!! " kakashi stretches his hand out to the yetsuna who was trying to climb out of the small hole now. She manages to climb out... when the rock thrashes onto her legs pressuring it.

kakashi: yetsuna!!

yetsuna: leave!! This place isn't safe.

yamato: kakashi-san. The rocks are still falling from above.

yetsuna: go!!

kakashi: this happened to obito. Not again with you.

Yamato made a wood shelter extending to the wall " hurry!!" Kakashi tries to pull yetsuna out. He manages to pull yetsuna out. He carries her in his arms " daijiobu? (you ok) "

yetsuna: baka... could have abandoned me.

_______________________________________

yetsuna: arigato. You would be a friend kakashi would probably depend on in future. If I were in trouble, I hope the person I would see other than him, is you. 

yamato: erm hai, Arigato.

yetsuna walks back to her toom. Kakashi opens the door of the toilet and comes out smiling though his mask hids it " she trusts you. "

yamato: because of what I've done?

kakashi: um. Isn't that great? 

yamato : I guess. *smiles* Actually... will rinsu be ok>? -_-lll Yetsuna is so cold... she won't even chat...

kakashi scratches his head " ha.. that... will be a little problem."

_____________________________________

Knocks come after I reach home in less than 15 mins. I open the door and yetsuna just walks pass me " close the door. " I do as she says " what's the matter?"

yetsuna: well... I can trust yamato right?

kakashi: yup.

" I see.Nothing much. " She opens the drawer that belongs to her and her eyes widens " ... where are my clothes? Whose are these?" I hug her waist from behind " yours. I hope its all your size. Especially your bra... it was a guess. Hope I'm right." She blushes deeply " kakashi!! You sound like a hentai."

kakashi: oops.

yetsuna: you need to stop reading your hentai books.

kakashi: well it is distracting you to notice about the curtains.

She pushes me away and closes them " kakashi...."

kakashi: I don't want you to die as much as you don't want me to. 

" ..... I understand that now..." she hugs me " but I don't want you to die because of me. And that is more than anything for me. I can't let anyone die because of me. I can be replaced as a lover... but the reason that someone dies for me, can't be replaced."

" yetsuna..." I stroke her hair " sigh... you selfish. Asking me to let you die. I won't let that happen.And it won't change. "

yetsuna:.... I can't...

" can't." he pushes her head in " not for negotiation. I bought you clothes in your drawer so that you won't have to move things slowly one at a time. So you listen to me."

yetsuna: that's not fair. ...is that how yamato found out?

kakashi: heh... hai... 

yetsuna: I hate you...