8: don't mistaken

Yetsuna opens the door to enter the office " tsunade-sama? You called me?"

Kakashi turns and waves " yo. Just came back from my long mission. How are you? "

Yetsuna ignores " you called me for? Tsunade-sama. "

Tsunade: you're going to be Kakashi's eternal partner for all the missions. Unless you take up another team. If not, you can return your headband and quit.

Yetsuna: you're going that far?

Tsunade: there are no solo missions under my watch.

Yetsuna: tsk. Fine. Kakashi it is.
____________________________________

Yetsuna: you will not soften me. You will not attempt to make a closer relationship with me. Promise me these two things, I promise you to be a good teammate.

Kakashi: you that afraid of being close to someone? No one to care about, that's scary isn't it?

Yetsuna: I have nothing to be scared about. At most at the end of my life is death.

Kakashi: but it's not a nice feeling either.

Yetsuna: then I don't need those. * body flicker *
____________________________________

Kakashi: inviting me over. Yaa... Arigato.

Yetsuna: I'll bring you to somewhere.
.
.
.
.
There were a bunch of graves. They weren't put together with the other ninjas. They were set on a hill further away from the konoha ninjas grave. They all had a similarity yusu.

Kakashi: your family.

Yetsuna: that red yukata... Is my imoto's (little sister's). You saw her. Not me. She's always so warm and cherry. Not me. Yusu erina.

Kakashi: then... Only daughter...

Yetsuna: family massacre. I am the only one left. Only daughter left.

Kakashi: I see.

Yetsuna: so you don't need to do anything. You don't have to even try. You have no responsibility at all to me. Understand?

She takes in a deep breath and sighs " you may be doing it for my imoto. But I don't need it. "

Kakashi: then a purpose for living?

Yetsuna: did you have one?

Kakashi: before, it was to be the best ninja than my papa. Now for konoha.

Yetsuna: to find someone who can fight me to death. Can you?

Kakashi: I'm not going to fight you. You're an asset to konoha.

Yetsuna: you don't seem like you're giving up on me.

He walked to her front " that big reaction to your imoto. Have you thought to fulfill your imoto's wish? "

Kakashi pov :

I could tell she was shaken a little by my question. She hesitates and answers " she never had any wish for me. "

Kakashi: you said. She's warm and cherry. I bet she wanted you to have a life not with loneliness.

Yetsuna:.... Erina. Don't try to shake my emotions!!

I pull down my mask... She hurriedly holds onto my hand and stops me " I don't want to see it. That means I've to have some kind of exchange. " I take her hand away and pull it down " I take down my mask, you do it. "

Before I realise it... A moist pair of lips landed on mine... She moves away and blushes hard. Unknowing what to do she just stutters " you... Your fault!! Your...your face was too attractive. No I mean, accident. " she turns away.

Didn't know she could be like that. Kawaii.

Kakashi: it's ok.

She turns around with a calm look. There she goes with her mask again.

Yetsuna: don't mistaken. It's just... I was thinking of erina. I wanted to... *blush* kiss your cheek because erina always did it to me. But somehow... You get it. Ahem. * serious tone * see you tomorrow. We'll meet at the destination. You're fine with separating ways when going there right?

Kakashi: we're a team. We should...

" that's not going to happen. " she interrupted and body flickers. Stubborn.