28: mine

Erina: so... Tell me what about nee-chan did you like?

Kakashi: why? You still like me?

Erina: stop being so... Presumptuous!!!

Kakashi: then why did you kidnap her?

Erina: I didn't kidnap her. I invited her with a piece of heartwarming letter. See.

She slides the paper across the floor. He picks it up and reads it. " invitation huh. More like lure."

Erina: it's the same . I still have her anyway.

Kakashi: what do you want?

Erina: give me a minute OK.

She does a few handsigns and slams her hand onto the floor. Two chairs appear on each side, both chairs seated with one yetsuna tied to it with their mouths gagged.

Kakashi: .... Both of them aren't fake right?

Erina: hehe. As expected you do know your stuff. Hai. They're both real.

Kakashi: what did you do?

Erina: bad erina, good erina. Bad yetsuna, good yetsuna.

Kakashi: what do you want?

Erina hugs his arm " for you to love me~~ "

Kakashi: .... How can I explain this to you... I love yetsuna and I don't want her to get hurt. It's different from how I feel of you.

Erina shrugs his arm off violently " why?!!! You feel like...YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!! "

Kakashi: I feel like not hurting you because you are her imoto and I want you to let go of yetsuna.

" alright then... " erina walks over to the two chairs in between " I'll give you a chance. Me... " she takes out a kunai and slices the throat of the yetsuna on her right. Blood spills as yetsuna's eyes came on and erina covered her mouth " no no. "

She charges forward towards kakashi " or bad yetsuna. "

" yetsuna..." Kakashi watched as the eyes of yetsuna on the right come to slowly close... Anger rose...

*clank* blades crossed...

" you won't ever get me even if yetsuna died. " kakashi flashes his sharingan and puts erina in a short illusion.

As erina releases herself from the illusion she feels a sharp pain ... She looked to her chest... Kakashi had used raikiri to her heart. Blood flowed out from her chest... Her mouth. She made a final smile " I'm so glad... Kakashi and yetsuna found each other. Lonely people too can be happy you see. Kakashi. Must... Make... Nee-chan happy... " she collapsed as he takes out his hand.

Kakashi catches erina before she falls to the ground " erina...? "

Erina: gomene... My crazy side caused you problems... I never died... I locked myself inside nee-chan... Tell...

And she ceased breath... Kakashi laid her down gently and went to yetsuna. He cut off the strings... He shook her "yetsuna." He hesitates a little before calling her again... Bad yetsuna... What will that be like?

He brushed off the thought and called her once more. She called her a few more times and her eyes open " kakashi...?" She hugs him " kakashi!!!" her tears flowed.

Kakashi: * cups head * baka.

Yetsuna: I was prepared to die.

Kakashi: bad erina never planned to kill you... Now I look closer... The other one is a puppet.

Yetsuna: erina... Then she wanted to die?

Kakashi: I don't know... I only know... You baka. You wanted to die for her. *squeezes* don't. You're mine... *blush*

Yetsuna: ha...hai.