oo.

Prologue:

I looked at my husband, Wilhelm, with a worried look, "Wilhelm, please, come with me!", I begged as I tugged on his arm. "We can make it to the Princess together-",

"There's no time!", he said, pushing me out the back door. He took the dagger that was on his side and held out to me, "Take this! Just in case you run into someone from the Dark!", he said and I quickly took it.

"But, Wilhelm, please-", I was cut off the front door of our room was busted open.

"Go!", he screamed.

I quickly nodded my head and said, "I love you.",

"I love you too, dear. We'll be together soon.", he said before he slammed the door closed and I turned around and ran and I let my wings out and quickly flew into the air.

Tears slipped down my face as I flew forwards near my pincess mansion. I have to get to her and warn her around what the Dark is planning. I have to get her out and get her to her parents before it's to late. It's my job to protect her and if I fail, well, I'm a failure to her and to myself.

I kept my hands to the side to keep myself straight and I held onto the dagger with such force, it hurt my hands.

Come on, Xavienna, make your wings go faster!, I thought.

I closed my eyes tightly and tensed my body and finally, my body shot forward faster. I turned my head around and saw that I was being followed. I prayed to our Goddess that I'll make it before they do. They need to get rid of all of Princess Sarafina guards before they attack.

We're not sure why they want her and all we know is they want to kidnap her for reason we want to know why, but they wouldn't say.

After a few minutes, I finally made it to Princess Sarafina mansion and I flew to her window. I quickly knocked on her closed window.

I saw the chestnut hair of our Princess before she ran up to the window. She quickly unlocked it and opened the window, "Xavienna, what's wrong?", she asked.

"We have to go, Princess!", I said, holding out my hand.

She took my hand and climb out of the ledged of the window before asking, "Why? What's happening?",

"Just unfold your wing?", I quickly said her. I turned my head around when I heard 'woosing' sounds and I took in a sharp breath as panic filled over me. "Come on, Princess!", I said, taking her hand and flying us away from the mansion and into the woods behind it.

I held her as we lowered our selves into the woods, hoping the trees will block us. I took a quick look at my young Princess who was only fifteen, so young and helpless still. I hated the scared look on her face. It made me want to put her down and fight off and kill the traitors behind us, but there was six of them, I couldn't do it alone.

I pulled Sarafina close to me as we came close to a tree and pulled us out of the way. Sarafina let out a small cry cause she must of not notice it before since she was crying, probably realizing what's happening.

Suddenly, I felt something being shot into my left shoulders blade, "Ow!", I screamed as I lost control of my wings and since I was older than Sarafina, she fell with me to the ground. Those bastards shot me with a arrow!

I pulled Sarafina body on top of mine as we landed on the ground, my back and wings painfully hitting the ground and I let out a cry in pains. The arrow pretty much broke when I landed on the ground and I could feel the end stuck in my back.

"Xavienna, no!", Sarafina screamed into terror as she got off of me and went to my side.

I couldn't turn my head, so I looked up at the light blue sky that reminded me of Earth sky so much, "Run, Princess!", I cried, feeling tears go down my cheek. If one of us wasn't going to make it, it's me. I've sworn to my King and Queen I'll protect her no matter what. "You have to go before they-",

"No, I'm not leaving you!", she said, lifting my head, "I will not let them kill my best friend.",

"Please!", I cried, "Before they get you-",

"Ahh! Let me go!", Sarafina cried as he body was flung away by a pair of arms.

I turned to my side and propped on my elbow, "Let her go, Samuel!", I cried to the leader.

"Not a chance, Xavienna, we need her for our plan to work!", he said, walking backwards with my Princess, who was trying to get away, but she wasn't anywhere compare to big buff strong Samuel. He put his hands under her chin and lifted her face up painfully, "You sure are pretty like they says.", he chuckled to her, "You'll make an excellent wife.",

My eyes bulged open in shock and I took in a sharp breath. That was his plan! To marry Sarafina so he would get into the royal family and try to become King! Oh, over my dead body! "You pig!", I screamed, trying to get up, but I was to weak from blood lost and I only ended up falling back down. Samuel is three hundred years old! Poor Sarafina is only fifteen, still practically a baby. "Unhand her!", I ordered, but he just chuckled at me.

"What are you going to do?", he chuckled, "Your husband is dead, he can't save you.",

I felt more tears slide down my faces, "No, Wilhelm.", I whispered, crying for my loving husband. No, this can't be true. He couldn't have killed Wilhelm. Please, Goddess, let him be lying.

"Xavienna...", Sarafina little voice filled my ears, bring me back.

"Ahh, that voice is music to my ears.", Samuel chuckled.

I threw the pain my shoulder aside, my Princess needs me. I slowly got up from the ground, held onto the dagger as I glared at Samuel with such hate, "Let my Princess go or I'll kill you.", I said threw my teeth.

"Hmmm," Samuel said, turning his head to the side for a moment before looking back at me, "no.",

He was really working on my nerves. Just like pulling off a band aid, I snapped my wings out. The pain shot threw me like fire, but I was more pissed off than be worried about the pain.

Please, let me make it., I prayed in my head as I shot my body forward to him with the dagger held up to stab him in the neck.

Sadly, he quickly shot his wings out and flew up in the air, his brothers behind him and I hit the tree on my side in agonizing pain but Sarafina screamed filled my ears.

I fell down on the ground again, crying.

I'm a failure, I thought.

I was in so much pain I didn't have the strength to get up.

What am I'm going to do now? How am I going to be able to tell my King and Queen there youngest daughter was kidnapped and I failed to save her? I'm a horrible protector.

But maybe...just maybe, I can get her back before they noticed she was ever gone. They away on business for a month. I'm sure I can get her back on time. Yes, I can do that.

But I can't do it alone. I know that already. But who can help me? I don't want to go to the other royal siblings guards cause they'll just tell on me and get mad. But maybe if I get help from someone not from this world, I can hopefully find her real soon.

I only knew one person who I'm praying to Goddess and his God will help me. I reached into the pocket of my white dress and pulled out a sack of diamonds. I took one out and lands on the ground. With forced, I used the back of the dagger to smash it and the portal was made.

"Lucas, please help me.", I prayed as I got up from the floor and stumbled into the portal.

------------

So, yes this is my squeal and no, this isn't going to be Xavienna story, it's just the prologue belong to her. Chapter one is going to be in Dorinda and only Dorinda POV the whole story.

I hope you guys are going to like it! I'm excited to tell you the truth. This is the first Dorinda and Lucas are actually going to be together! Ep, love their story!

Comment-Rate-Become a fan!

P.s., I know the title of the story a little...stupid. But I been thinking for a week for a title and I was watching the movie The Prince and Me and it kind of reminded me of Dorinda and her struggle. So if you don't like, just remember, the title isn't improtant, the story is!!