The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Six.

When I reached Kayla door, I didn't even bother to knock. I turned the knob and stormed in, "Kayla, you will never believe what just--oh.", I said when I saw she wasn't alone. Kayla was laying down on the bed and Liam was on top of her. They were making out, but stopped and Liam got off her faster than I could blink.

"Dorinda!", Kayla said in surprised as she got up from the bed. "Your back--early!",

I stood there, a little dumb founded. Only because I never expect that to happening! I mean, sure, they flirt and tease each other, but they never really did anything else. I was just shocked a little. "Oh, um, sorry. I meant to knock, it's just, I'm a little...upset.",

"Oh, well, we can talk-",

"No, no.", I said, wave her back. "We can talk later, you two finish.". Before she could protest, I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

Well, best friend talk was out. As I walked to my room, hoping Lucas wouldn't be there and get that I am upset and let me be for a few hours to think.

Not only was my day ruin, now there will be pictures of me with my hair all crazy and being thrown into a limo. How am I going to handle all this? Can I handle all this? I don't think I can live like I'm some super star and have the press on my ass everyday. Here's what's worse! I have people snapping pictures of me at home on Earth! All this is stupid!

I thought when I got engaged to Lucas everything will be fine! We'll be together and spend time together and go out on dates and have fun while we can before we have to become King and Queen! But no! Every time we go out, people are all up in our business.

Maybe there only one way to have my normal life back.

I stormed into my room and glad I didn't see Lucas. I went over to my closet and slid all my cloths together and held them in one arm as I took them and walked out of the closet and walked over to my bed. I threw them on my bed and jogged back over to my closet. I grabbed all my shoes and threw them ontop my bed.

"What are you doing?", I heard behind me at my door as I picked up one of my old converses. It was Lucas.

I turned around, "I can't stay here anymore.", I said, throwing my shoe at my bed and turned back around.

"Dorinda, stop this.", he said and I heard him walked up behind me. When he wrapped his arms around my waist. I leaned in further into my closet and grabbed a purse that was big and round. I slammed my elbow into Lucas rib. It didn't hurt him of course, but he knew enough to let go of me.

I walked over to my dresser as I spoke, "I can't stay here anymore, Lucas. I can't stand getting attack by people I don't even know.", I said as I threw some stuff into the bag like my hair straighter, make up, jewelry, hair brush, and few other stuff. "If the Shadow Coven doesn't want me here, well, I'll do them a favor and-", when I turned around to walk over to my bed, I ran into Lucas chest. I looked up at him, "Move.",

"No, Doe.", he said. "We need to talk and--don't do this!", he yelled when I walked around him and over to my bed. "I want you here and they'll get over it as soon-",

I threw my bag on the bed and turned around, "And what?", I screamed. "They'lllove me and wish me best of luck? Lucas, they hate me! I tired of fighting my way out of a store and having a body guard hover over me! I hate feeling like a piece of glass...being afraid to touch, but can't help but stare at!", as I turned back around, I added. "I'm going home, where my life was at least descent enough to go out for dinner.",

I felt my eyes water up and I tried to blink them back, but my eyes just got wetter and wetter and before I knew it, I stopped throwing my cloths into the bag and tears slipped down my cheeks and I let out a small sob.