The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Thirty-Four.

The doors opened again and I saw Wilhelm walking out with two guards behind him. He looked tired and kind of flushed out. When he stopped in front of King Alderic, the guards pushed him down on his knees.

He made a face, "Goddess above, have you ever heard of gently?", Wilhelm sarcastically said.

I felt Lucas lean towards me and I turned my head to him, "That's who took Savanna from me?", he asked.

I nodded, "Yeah,"

"Princess Dorinda, glad to see your alright!", Wilhelm said loudly, making my head snapped to him in confusion. He sounded funny, like he was high or something. "How are those twins of your? I hear you got one of both, I'm sure they're lovely. Prince Lucas, how are you!?",

I looked at King Alderic, "What's wrong with him?",

"We had to inject him with this liquid to keep him under control. Earth would call it cocaine.", he said.

My eyes widened, "You drugged him!?", I cried out in shock.

"He's going to be fine, the more he talks, the more I'll know what happened.", he said. "Now Wilhelm, what to explain your side of the story.",

"Well for one, you weren't paying us enough. I was about to lose my home even though I was Princess Sarafina most strongest guard. I did it mostly for my love, Xavi, to make her happy. Wouldn't you do the same for your wife, Queen Angelina? Want to give her everything and make sure she has everything?",

He shrugged casually, "I was a desperate man, desperate men do crazy thing. I'll admit, I hated Samuel idea of being king, really, but what choice did I have? I already signed up before I found out. I regret it, I really regret using my wife like that when the Raven came to my house and she left to go get Sarafina to safety. I mean, they almost killed her! It pisses me off at the thought. But I'll be honest, I never in my life think she would to Prince Lucas for help. I mean, of all people!

"Anyways, when the marriage happened between your loving daughter and Samuel, believe me, I wanted to stop it, knowing it was wrong, but I pleaded loyalty to Samuel...",

He went on and on about everything. After about ten minutes of explaining himself and everything, he looked pretty tired.

"Then you and your guys came before Samuel cut off her wigs. He escaped, but you finally caught him. I got separated from my wife and the child she carrying and probably forever. But please, if your wish is to kill me, let me see Xavi one more time. Just one time is all I wish for and your torture can be slow and painful until I die.", Wilhelm begged, his eyes glossing up, making me feel pity for him.

King Alderic put his hands behind his back, "You're a really dishonorable man, you know.", he asked, pacing slowly back and forth, never taking his eyes off Wilhelm.

Wilhelm nodded, "Yes, I do know. If I could turn back and stop myself, I would. I never realized how bad everything will go. I have betrayed my king and my wife, I deserve every kind of punishment.",

King Alderic nodded, "You do,"

"I know,"

"And you'll get them,", he said and all Wilhelm did was nodded. "But not to where you get the death penalty.", he said, sounding like it was hard for him to say.

Wilhelm looked at him in shock and so did I! What the hell is he talking about? The crimes Wilhelm committed were enough for three lives death sentences!

"Apparently there's some loophole about help rescuing a royal of any species. According to you, Xavienna, and Princess Dorinda, you help saved Princess Dorinda, meaning--how can I say this? You got off lucky, but I'm not done. Thirty years in prisons, when your wings grow back, they will be cut off again and again until your sentence is over. You'll now be known as a Raven for now on and you'll get the mark which I have notice Samuel never branded on you.