The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Ten.

After five minutes of walking--and getting seven more bites on my both my arms and a few on my back--we finally came up to a creepy gothic like mansion. It wasn't huge, but big enough to be a mansion. It was pretty scary and old looking. It was across a large grassy field and it was a good twenty feet away. Walking around were three Dark Angels.

"Is this guy rich or something?", I whispered, shaking my head at the mansion. "Or just powerful?",

"Just powerful.", Xavienna said. The Ravens didn't see us, but Lucas still pulled us a little out of the way as Xavienna lifted the bow up to shot the Ravens.

She was about to let go of the arrow when a giggle came up. Xavienna eyebrows forward together as she dropped the bow and arrow a little. The gigging was getting loud and coming from the right. We turned our heads to see a chestnut hair color girl in a white sun dress blushing and she was looking at the grass with a smile on her face. A guy next o her--was like crazy strong looking! I mean, like strong and buff. He had dark hair and square like face. He was wearing a gray t-shirt with normal jeans. Both had an Angel tattoo on they're forehead. Princess Sarafina and Samuel.

Xavienna mouth dropped and Lucas groaned. He quickly reached out and took her arm and we moved behind a big tree so they wouldn't see us.

"Come on, my princess, take it.", Samuel said and he stop her and held up a necklace. It was a gold necklace with a blue heart diamond.

Princess Sarafina lifted her head and she blushed more, "I-I can't, Samuel. You should take it back. It probably cost you so much money-"

"Nonsense," he said and turned her around. He moved her hair to one side and clipped on the necklace. "Even, it looks beautiful on you.", he said and turned her back around. All Sarafina did was blush deeper.

I looked over at Xavienna, who's mouth was still hanging open. She looked pretty pale and shock.

"So, um, why did you decided I could finally come outside?", Princess Sarafina asked as she turned to her side to continue to walk.

"I realize it was wrong of me to keep you in there for a long time. I'm surprised you haven't gone mad and tried to break down the walls.", Samuel said, chuckling.

"Well, I'm sorry to say this, but I was ready to. Those walls--again, sorry, but they're ugly. A brownish-yellow color is not beautiful and does not go well together.", she said. "And I swear, that room smells like old perfume from the forties.",

Samuel chuckled some more, "I'll have Brax change the color to your choice and to buy some scented flowered from The Capital to freshen up the room.",

"You think he wont redden up by going into a store to by some lavender paint? I think if I was a male and had to buy some paint and scented flowers would be a little embarrassing.", Sarafina giggled. "I don't want to make the guy get a rep of being...feminine.",

Samuel put his arm around her shoulder, "I'm sure he wont mind doing it for his princess.",

They were out of sight when they walked around the mansion. Xavienna turned around and pressed her back against the tree. "I can't believe this.", she said. "He's actually...nice to her. I kind of imagine something else in my mind.", she said.

I'll admit, I did to. I kind of excepted to see her depressed and upset looking, not happy. It's a little shocking. I scratched the back of my head, "Um...yeah, it was. So, what now?",

She looked at me, a little confused, "We continued with the plan. I don't care he's being nice to her, I'm still going to save her. I will not have the future kind of Gardenia be a Raven. Even, Sarafina is still fifteen--young. I'm still saving her. I'm going to save her, take her back to the palace, talk to her, and take her back to her home. We'll both be out of your lives real soon.", she said, looking up at Lucas at the last part.