The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Twenty-Seven.

I stared at the book that was in front of my and lifted one of my hands from my lap. I thought back to the five days again when I first levitated the stuff in Samuel room. I slowly tensed my hands, a force field appeared, but that's not what I wanted. Even, it was faded in and out anyways.

I dropped my hand and sighed, wishing I knew how to use my powers. I leaned back onto the headboard, really needing a back massage right now. I rubbed my belly as the twins moved and I winced slightly, feeling a little crampy.

I took deep breaths and slowly, it stopped.

I closed my eyes and thought back five days ago. I was again that day, but I was thinking of ways to hurt Samuel. Everything that levitated that could hurt him.

I leaned back up and I held my hand over the book. I imagined it raising from the bed and I brought my fingers inward to close my hand tightly. My eyes widen slightly when the book jerk and I moved my hand up slowly and as I did, the moved rose from the bed.

I gasp, letting my hand drop and the book went along. I smiled and looked at the lamp next to the bed. I moved so I was facing it and I reached my arm out towards it, my fist facing it. This time, I bopped my chin up and to my amazement, it flew across the room and hit the wall, breaking it.

I got up from the bed and walked over to the broken pieces. I put my fist over the broken pieces and I looked at one specific piece and imagined it raising to my hand. I rose my fist a little and it floated up in the air.

I smiled, happy I was finally learning how to use my powers. I spent at least three hours practicing, I was getting to the use of it. It was hard and it probably would have gone more better if I was back in the Shadow Coven where my powers would be much more stronger, but other then that, it was kind of useful.

I left the room, going to go look for Xavienna. I ignored the looks from Samuel guards and their stares at my stomach. Okay, I get it! I'm as huge as a whale with chicken legs! I at least look seven months and not to mention I have not one, but two babies in me!

So stop looking at me!, I yelled in my head and before I could stop myself, my hands clench and I heard behind me slamming sound and groans. I turned around and saw the saw gaurds rubbing they're heads, both are the ground facing each other like they're heads slammed together. Opps.

They both gave me an evil look and I mutter a bored 'sorry' as I continued my way. Call it getting in my head, but I am a princess and wont let them get to me. I spent way to long letting people look at me weirdly and letting my confidence down.

I found Xavienna in her room and she was brushing her hair depressingly. She gave me a small smile, but her eyes looked sad. I walked up to the bed, "I learned how to use my power.", I told her.

Her eyebrows forward together, "What, you have?",

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm not that good at it and it's weak, but they work. I think I can help us get us out of here.",

Her eyes beamed, "You can!", she whispered loudly so no one would hear us. "Oh Goddess, Wilhelm cuts are healed and I can take down the guards to get to him. He'll handles the rest as we run for it. If some comes after us, you can blast him away!",

I nodded, "Yeah--ugh. Run? Do we have to?",

"Just until we're far enough from the house.", she said, taking my hand. "Believe me, my feet are swollen too and flying while I'm pregnant just makes me sick. We'll sneak into Samuel office since he's been gone for a few hours which means he's off getting drunk and he has a safe in his office with crystals in. You can open the lock and that's when we can get Wilhelm and finally leave.",