The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Twenty.

Three weeks later...

After spending minutes of searching, I found a black pencil skirt that'll go just above my knees and a white button up long sleeve blouse. I grabbed an inch and half classy heels and jumped as I slipped them on as I went out of the walk in closet in Lucas and mine room. I felt good to say that. Finally get to sleep in the same room now and no having him sneak over anymore.

"You know, you could alway say your busy and stay with me.", Lucas said and I pursed my lips at him annoyingly. He had a sheet cover his naked lowered self.

"Oh shut up.", I said as I walked over to the dress to put in some pearl ear rings. "I'm late because of you!", I said. I don't have time to bag at him for getting me all turned on earlier and just had to cave in. The limo will be outside in less then seven minutes and I need to get out of here so I can go meet up with Queen Arabella for a charity invent for getting new homes built.

I slid some bangles on both my hands and put on a nice dangly necklace to finish off the look.

I saw Lucas grin in the mirror, "You enjoyed it, though. You were ready to go again before you noticed the time", he chuckled.

I gave him a death glare in the mirror, feeling my fangs to itching to come out, but I took my anger out by grabbing my perfume bottle and threw it at him. But like always, he only had to raise one hand to catch.

"Throwing things again, Doe?", he asked and arched an eyebrow. "Kind of kinky.",

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to the mirror. I need to get ready! Thankfully my lose curls I did didn't get ruin. Actually, they had a slightly messy look, making me look just a little more better.

Sex hair. How cliché, I thought and I chuckled.

"See, I good for something.", Lucas said and I felt him come up behind me. Thankfully in briefs.

I smiled at him threw the mirror, "Your good for many things. Reasons why I love you.",

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my back against his chest, "I wish you'll stay with me. I'm going to be so bored.",

"I know, but I promise your mom I'll be there. Even, I am a princess. I need to think of my duties before pleasure.", I said, reminding him.

He chuckled, "Clever women. See," he said, tightening his arms around me. "You're a great princess. Turning down something that I do amazing if I do say so myself," he said egotistically said and I rolled my eyes again. "To think of your people first. Role of a great princess.", he said, flicking my nose.

Is gave him a warm smiled, "Thank you, Lucas.",

He smiled back at me and kissed my cheek, "I love you, Doe.",

"I love you, too.", I said.

Beeeeep!

I sighed when I heard the limo outside and Lucas dropped his arm, "Duty calls.", I said as I turned around and pecked Lucas on the lips.

"I'll be here when you get back.", he said.

"It kind of sucks.", I said. "When you have off, I have to do something. But when I have off of doing princess duties, you have prince duties to do. It's like we only see thirty minutes of each other now.", I said, frowning.

Ever since we came back from Gnistre a two and half weeks ago, it's been nothing but going to charities, meetings, and events! It's like they're just trying to make me stuffer! Not mention I have more reading from my Vampire History book and proper educate classes. Lucas is always with his father and doing something else he wont tell me. He say it's suppose to kept a secret. I tried to get it out of him, but he'll never tell me.