The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Five.

I didn't even bother check myself in the mirror or do anything other than crawl out my bed and slip on some slippers. I yawned real loud and rubbed my eyes from sleep as I walked out my room to go get some breakfast. I didn't like it when someone brought me my own breakfast when I could easily grab it myself. I actually hate being waited on. It makes me feel spoiled and careless. Even, walking around will help wake up my body.

As I walked down stairs to the kitchen, I thought about yesterday. I wonder if Xavienna came back and if she found Princess Sarafina yet. I was a little anxious to tell you the truth. I haven't had much talk with the women that was once my fiancé wife.

It felt a little weird saying that. I never thought I'll have to say that. I still can't believe she been alive this whole time and she bin in hiding. What was there really to be hiding from? Sure, Lucas can get crazy sometimes, but he would have been understanding...I think.

I took a deep sighed when I made it to the kitchen moments later and with my right hand, I pushed open the door with another yawn. "Morning, Isabelle.", I said since she was the first one I saw.

Her hand flew up to her mouth and I herd chuckling behind her covered mouth. Liam and Edric was also here and they joined her.

"What?", I asked, shrugging my shoulders. "What's so funny? Do I got something on my face?",

Isabelle chuckling turned to giggling as she shook her head and bit her bottom lip. Liam and Edric faces were tight as they tried not to break out in grins.

What the Hell is so funny? Like really? They were making me so anxious and them not saying anything is killing me.

"Guys, come on! What so funny? Do I got something on my face or something?", I asked.

Isabelle finally spoke, "Nice hair.", she said, breaking out in giggles.

My eyebrows forward together and I went over to where a mirror was hanging on the wall. A scream came out and my hands flew to my hair. My hair was a mess! And what I mean is my hair is natural straight, but my hair looked so wavy and curly! My hair was sticking up and now that I feel it, it was bouncy and my hair just looked thick. This is what I get for sleeping with wet hair! Ugh, never again.

"This is going to hours to flat iron!", I shriek, running my finger threw my hair so it'll look tame a little.

Liam came up behind me, grinning like a maniac, "Better hope not cause you meeting up with the Queen later.",

I turned around so quick, "What?",

"She'll be here in one hour. She wants to spend the day with her future daughter in law.", he told me.

"Oh, this isn't good!", I said, running over to the Edric and taking his bowl of frosted flakes out of his hands..

"Hey!", he said.

But I turned around and I ran over to the door, but said quickly, "Sorry, Edric. I love you for this.", I said and rushed out of the kitchen down hallways and up to my room, trying hard not to the spill the milk. I felt bad for taking Edric breakfast, but I had to eat something! And I have no time making my own. I have to get to my room and get ready. I can't look like a slob while I'm with Queen Arabella! Especially with my hair looking like a bird nest!

When I made it back to my room, I ran over to my dresser where I had a huge mirror hanging on the wall. I placed the bowl down on the top of the dresser and quickly plugged in my flat iron. I than ran over to my walk in closet and looked threw it for an outfit.

While I was looking, I heard my bedroom door open and Lucas voice, "What are you doing?", he asked.

My hands flew to my hair again and I panicked. Lucas haven't seen me with wild looking hair in a long time and personally, I hate how I look right now. I don't want to look like a slob in front of him! It's totally embarrassing.