The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Eleven.

Lucas put me down on my feet when we step out of the portal and it closed automatically. I hit his arm and scowled at him and he looked confused and shock and held his hand up and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and turned to a still shock Xavienna. I put a hand on her shoulder, "Are you going to be okay?",

She shrugged, "I don't know. All I know now from Wilhelm is a liar. He's...a changed man. But I can't help but still love him. Is that wrong of me?", she asked, looking at me worriedly.

I bit my lower lip, "I'm sorry, I don't know. I mean, sure, I can understand your shocked and confused, but you can't stop just loving someone...even when your mated, so no, its not wrong. But it was wrong of him to lie to you.",

She sighed and put her face in her hands, "I'm such an idiot. I thought I could trust him with everything.", she said and I heard her crying.

Princess Sarafina put her arm around Xavienna shoulder, "It's okay, Xavi. He talked about you so much and he hoped you would forgive him for this. He loves you deeply.",

"I can't look at him the same way though, anymore.", she said, dropping her hands. "I been lied to and it's so painful.",

Lucas walked up to us, "Now you know how I feel.", he said and walked up to the palace. I stood there, with me freaking mouth dropped! I can't believe he just said that!

"Hey!", I ran up to him and grabbed his upper arm to stop him. "Why'd you say that? I thought you were over it.",

"I am. It's just,", he said, stopping and putting his hands in his pocket. "Just seeing Wihlem and Xavienna together...it was weird--awkward.",

"How?",

"It just was.", he said, taking his arm out my hand continued to walk to the entrance and Princess Sarafina followed us. "Okay, we have to think of something quickly. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the last we saw of Samuel and Wilhelm, so we have to come up with a plan--mother, father!", Lucas yelled in horror when we stepped into the palace and there stood King Luka and Queen Arabella.

Oh, jeez.

They looked confused at his taken back, but when they saw Princess Sarafina-well, Xavienna, they're mouths dropped down and I swear, Queen Arabella almost dropped Ariana.

I looked at Xavienna and she was scratching the side of her head awkwardly, not sure what to say. Hell, I didn't know what to say!

King Luka blinked a few times and did a double look, "Sav...Savanna?",

Xavienna gave a nervous smile and chuckle, "Hello, King Luka, how are you? You look great. Have you been working out lately?", she nervously commented. "And Arabella, you look so beautiful like always! I heard you just had a baby. I haven't seen Ariana in a magazine yet, but I bet she's--oww!", she hissed when King Luka in lighten speed went in front of her and grabbed her chin, turning her face side to side.

"Oh my Lord, it is you!", he said, letting go of her face and took a step back, shock and confused.

She bit her lower lip and nodded, "Yeaaah. I can explain that.", she said.

"Not much to explain.", he said, reaching up and touched her forehead. "It's true. I herd rumors about you running around--alive. I-I didn't want to believe them, but--but it's true! Your alive.", he said, stepping back again and this time, looking pale. "How...why? Oh damn. Lucas, what the Hell is going on?", he asked, stepping up to Lucas.

Lucas looked at Xavienna and she hesitated, but nodded. Lucas looked back at his father, "We just saved Sarafina from Samuel Fire, a powerful Raven.",