The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Twenty-Four.

I threw the pillow down one I got it in the pillow case on the bed and put my hands on my hips, "There, all made!", I said, looking at the made bed I did. I turned around and saw Lucas picking at his nails. "Lucas, your suppose to be unpacking the cloths we got into the draws!", I yelled at him angerily.

He jumped, "Oh, um...right.", he said, throwing the suitcases on the bed and zipping them open. I breathed out my nose angrily. He didn't want to make the bed and now he doesn't want to unpack? How lazy! I get that he's a prince and had maids to do everything for him, but I am not his slave anymore! He needs to put in some work and it's getting on my nerves. He waved me off, "You go play with Christopher and by the time you see me again, I promise to have these all unpacked.",

"You promise?", I asked, shifting my weight on one leg.

He nodded and smiled. He grabbed my waist and leaned down to kiss me. I put my hands on each side of his neck as I kissed him back. Soon it make a out session which I don't mind at all. Lucas hasn't kissed me like this for a long time and I'm finally happy he loosening up a bit to actually kiss me and not freak out.

"Lucas! Lucas!", I heard Christopher yelling voice as he ran into the room. We pulled away and I saw the blonde hair boy run in here with two action figures in his heads. "Come play with me! Mark is at work and Shell is cooking and putting the tree up! And Dorinda is a girl, she wouldn't get action figures so I want you to play with me.",

I gave him a fake shocked hurt look, "Chris, you don't want me to play with you!? I'm hurt! You're as mean as him!", I said, patting Lucas back.

He rolled his green eyes, "Fine, we can play later. But I want Lucas since he's the only other guy here.",

"Sorry Christopher, but I have to unpack these cloths or Doe will keep yelling at me.", he said and I scowled at him to shut up. I don't yell at him! Do I? I just shook my head of the thought.

"After?", Christopher asked.

Lucas looked uncertain again, but I answered for him, "Sure he will, he'll love to! Right, Lucas?", I asked, giving him a look saying he better agree or else.

He sighed and forced the little kid a smile, "Sure.",

Hey, he is going to be a father soon and if one of them is a boy, he has to get use to it cause my son will grow up with a father. Lucas will spend time with his children even it is just them playing together. Family is important and I want him to watch them grow up, not seeing them at least once a month.

No, I forbid that to happen.

I patted Lucas shoulder as he started working and Christopher and I walked out of the guest room. He ran over to my old room which my mom and dad turned into a boys room. I mean, a five year old boy wouldn't want light purple walls with old writing and drawings on when I tried to rebel against my parents a few yeas back.

I went downstairs to see my mom was putting directions on the tree. She smiled when she saw me and I tried to sit down next to her on the floor, but I decided not to go through that right now. So I took a few gold balls and started to direct the top.

"Thanks for letting us stay the week, mom.", I said to her. Next week we should have a huge mansion waiting for us all ready with stuff and new cloths. Jasmine and everyone will be back to work. Kayla wont be living with us though, we found her a very nice apartment in capital in the Shadow Coven. She didn't want to live there anymore with a married couple. She felt bad and said we needed to give us space. But as a gift, we got her a very--and pricey--apartment. Apparently she's loving it though.

My mom chuckled, "You really think I wouldn't let my baby come here after what just happened? I'm not that kind of mother.",

I stood there or a few moments, just placing the balls on the tree until I finally asked, "Do-do you think I'll be a good mother?",