The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Twenty-Eight.

"Uh-oh.", King Luka said as he grabbed my upper arm and took my shocked self out of the room, Lucas watching with total confusion. He closed the door and I stared at the floor, "Well, this isn't good.", he said, rubbing his chin when I looked up in disbelief.

"Isn't good? This is horrible!", I yelled and he 'shh' me. Lucas's doesn't remember me...

Tears picked up in my eyes, but I held them back. Lucas doesn't know who I am? Why not? Why'd Sav make him forget who I am? Oh god, that means he doesn't remember Eli and Naomi? My lower lip trembled as I pouted and King Luka looked uncomfortable.

"He doesn't remember me.", I mumbled, tears sliding down my cheek. "My own husband doesn't remember me.",

"Hey...it's okay.", King Luka awkwardly said as he put his hands on my shoulders. "Yeesh, I can deal with Arabella crying, but not yours.",

My hand came up to my mouth to cover the sob, but you could still hear it. I tried to stop the tears, but they just kept on coming. I can't believe this. It's like one huge nightmare! Why would Samuel want Sav to do this!?

The door to Lucas's room open and Lucas walked out, looking around, "Father, where am I? This place is very unusual.",

I stared at Lucas and when he felt me staring, he looked down at me, "Are you alright?", he asked.

"You really don't remember me, do you?", I asked. If Lucas does, he would have quickly put me in his arms and tried to make me feel better.

"Madame, I'm sorry.", he said. "I do not. Who are you?",

Another tear slid down my cheek and when I opened my mouth, King Luka beat me, "What year is it, Lucas?', he asked.

"What do you mean what year it is?", Lucas asked. "It's 1830.",

My eyes widen, "What?",

"Okay. Thanks for reminding me.", King Luka said and forced a stiff smile on as he dragged me away.

"No!", I said, snatching my arm from him. I went up to Lucas and took his hand, "You have to remember me, Lucas. It's me, Dorinda.",

He looked freaked out and tried to pull his hand away from mine, "Madame, I don't know you! Have you gone completely mad? Let go of me, I am your prince and you will let go of me!", he said, finally snatching his hand out of mine.

"Lucas's, you do you know me! I'm your wife, see?", I asked, raising my finger to show him the ring.

The right side of his lip twitched up in confusion and I swear, disgust. "Your insane, you are not my wife. Savanna Elizabeth Richards is my wife.",

I froze, eye wide up at him. My slowly beating heart seem to feel like it's breaking. My eyes picked up with tears as he continued to look down at me like I was some total stranger who's creeping it out. Lord, this is more then horrible.

I felt King Luka hands go around my arms and he pulled me back, "Please.", I whispered, my voice not able to be any louder. "Lucas, please, I'm your wife. It's 2011.",

He shook his head, "No, it's 1830.",

"Please.", I said louder now. "Fine, don't believe me! But please, just come back to my room and see your children.",

I saw him stiffen up and his eyes widen. King Luka stopped pulling me and I gave Lucas a pleading look. Okay, I don't care if he doesn't remember me. But I just want him to see them. I want him to see what we made together and look at them and say that Eli looks like him.

God, it was killing me.

"I'm sorry, but I have no children.", he said, walking back to his room and I just stood here, my emotions running like wild.