The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Eighteen-Part One.

Two weeks later...

Today was my wedding...

I pulled the curtain of my boudoir room aside a little to peer out the window to watch the guest showing up as they mingled with each other and looking around outside park wedding. My whole family was here and so was Lucas's. All the Royal families from the six realms are also here. All the Governs of the Shadow Coven were also here. There was a lot you can pretty much say...

As if my stomach didn't feel tight from nervousness, but see all these people here! It's freaking me the heck out! Oh my Lord! What if I trip in front of all of them or do something incredibly stupid?

I felt my best friend and maid of honor come up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder, "Dorinda, I can feel your anxiously and nervousness and not to mention terrified emotions. Just moved from the window and come and let the hairstylist do you hair. We only have a hour and half left.",

I took one more glance out the window before sighing and closed it. I turned around, "Okay...I'm fine. No need to be scared. It's just like any other day...except I'm going to be marrying Lucas and getting a really high title I don't even deserve.", my hands flew up to my temples. "Oh, Kayla. What if I fall out there? What if Lucas decides he doesn't want to be with me anymore? What happens after I become a princess and I'm going to do everything wrong? What if I make a horrible wife and princess? What if I can't make Lucas happy? What if-",

Kayla raised her arm and before I could stop her, she slapped me across the face which cut me off. My mouth dropped and everyone in the room in gasped in shock. I held my throbbing cheek, but the stinging was quickly going away.

I looked at her in such shock, "Kayla!? What the hell?", I yelled.

"I'm sorry.", she said, putting her hands on her hips. "But you just kept on babbling and wouldn't shut up and it was the first thing I could think of!",

"You just freaking slapped me!", I yelled, still in shock. "You could have just said something.",

"I did!", she said and my eyebrows forward. "Yeah, but you weren't listening apparentally.",

"Oh.", I said, taking my hand away from my now fine cheek. "Well...thanks. I kind of needed that.",

"No problem, babe. Now come on and lets get some curls.", she said, leading me over to a chair where my stylist was.

As she did my hair, another lady were doing my finger and toe nails and another one was doing my make up. They're was other people from salon here doing Jasmine, Romy, Luna, and I even got Isabelle in here getting ready, though she wasn't one of the bridesmaids. She didn't want to be one since cause she is the real shy type and didn't want people looking at her as she walked down the isle with one of Lucas's friends.

I didn't pressure her though in becoming it, but I did want her treated well and look nice in a pretty strapless white dress that went to her knees.

Kayla, Jasmine, Romy, and Luna were all dressed in they're bridesmaids outfit I picked out for them. It was like Isabelle dress, but they're were champagne color with a dark tie around the waist, but Kayla was white since she was the maid of honor.

Fourty minutes later of nothing but talking and getting ready, our hair and make up was done. My hair was all in nice curls and most of my hair was pushed off to my right shoulder and a few curls were hanging out on the other side. My manicure and pedicure was a nice light gold color and my make up was a simple goldish-tan color smoky eye look. I was wearing a nice gold necklace and small hoop earrings and one gold bracelet on my right wrist.

I'll admit, I look really nice. Now I just have to step out of my jeans, t-shirt, and old converse...things I wont be wearing for a long time now since I'll becoming a princess and I'll have to start dressing up in pencil skirts and fancy designer tops and long inch heels.