The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Ninteen.

So apparently King Tristan gift to Lucas and I was one of the island in Kvet called Gnistre meaning Sparkle in Danish. He made sure it was going to be privet for us and have the best maids there for us. Apparently from what he says, the sand is a light tan and clean from any garbage. The sea is blue, but a beautiful crystal blue and you could see the sand at the bottom and the water sparkles a little all night long.

Everyone gathered around Lucas and I in a circle as they all wished us a good marriage, honeymoon, and hope we enjoy ourselves. We said goodbye to our relative and relative-in-laws. After ten minutes, they moved backs as Lucas made a portals.

Kayla gave me my suit case and Edric handed Lucas's his after Lucas got the portal ready.

Kayla hugged me tightly, "Have fun, Dorinda.",

"Thanks, Kayla.", I said. "King Tristan say this island is really beautiful, more then Jamaica or the Bahamas'.",

"We'll gossip when you come back a week later.", she said. "I want to hear all what happens tonight when you get home.", she giggled and winked at me as she bumped her hip against mine. I felt my cheek heat up and I rolled my eyes.

Lucas took my hand and kissed my cheek, "Ready?",

I nodded, "Yeah.",

He wrapped the same arm around my shoulders as everyone said by and waved to us as we walked over to the portal and went in.

A moment later...

We stepped in a dark room, but a second later, lights came on around us dimly. My mouth opened slight in amazment as I looked around. It seemed to be like a living room. The floors, walls, and tables were made of nice brown wood color and coated glossy. A nice tan comfy looking couch and a huge flat screen tv was hanging on the also tan walls.

"Wow,", I whispered, looking around by turning my head.

Lucas just smiled and took my suitcase from me. He walked over to a glass slid door, but I couldn't see what was on the other side since they're was a white thick curtain blocking the other room.

I followed behind him as he put down the suit cases to slid both doors away from each other and the lights came on. I smiled bigger at the sight as I walked in. The floor in here were also wooden and glossy. A double king slid bed with a beautiful gold comfort was on the right side with lots of pillows. There was a small carpet in front of the bed and on on the side and probably another one on the other side.

A beautiful disgn old looking white and gold dresser was leaning on one of the walls. Another huge tv was in here and room had other nice stuff I couldn't believe. Sure Lucas has this stuff at home, but I don't know, it still amazed me.

When I was in the middle of the room, I turned my head around to look out another slide open door to be looking out to the beach. I gasped at the beautiful sight and ran up to the window, dazed at the sparkling dark blue water as the pure white moon that shone like an Earth sun dazed shown against the water and the sand look white right now.

It really was more beautiful then Jamaica and the Bahamas'.

My hands went up to my mouth as I gasped again at the sight. It made me want to open the window doors and run over to the water and just swim in it to see if it was real.

I felt Lucas come up behind me and he rubbed my shoulders, "Beautiful, huh?",

I nodded, "Yeah. It really is.",

"Kvet is known for it's beautiful islands.", he said. His hands slid down my arm to under my arms so he could wrap his arms around my waist as leaned down to lay his chin on my right shoulder.