The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Twenty-One.

"Welcome everyone to the Birlik Oyunlari!", King Cancius yelled threw the microphone and everyone cheer and the entertainers from each world that was in the arena let of they're fireworks, showing each worlds national color.

The pretty lights shone brightly in the night sky and I looked up with amazement, "Wow,", I said, smiling. Lucas was behind me and he wrapped his arms around me tighter around me and chuckled.

It was the Birlik Oyunlari--the games were each world comes together for games and actual be together. For the first time in a long time, Earth would be joining, doing gymnastic and martial arts.

The stadium was huge! And I mean five football fields huge! A couple of hundred people-mostly the rich-are here to watch in person and everyone else would watch from home on a tv or something else.

All us Royals were on a stage, closer to the field to watch. All the Kings and Queens were on thrones and all us princes and princes were on large pillows, sitting in front of the kings and queens.

I was leaning on Lucas's chest and I swear, I had to keep smacking his hand away to stop rubbing my belly! He's like obsessed with the small bump.

I still can't believe I'm pregnant.

Everyone was shocked at how quickly, but got over it when they started rubbing my stomach, saying they're so happy. I had to get all these princesses just to stop rubbing my belly when we all had to take our seats.

My mom was excited as I thought she would be. My dad, eh...he was another story. He wasn't mad...at me. He grilled on Lucas until Lucas got so annoyed, I thought he was going to pop. But then I sat down with my daddy of mine and he was happy then and apologize to Lucas.

"I want to welcome the Unions from Earth to my world Solanaceae for the first time!", he said, looking over a bleacher with all the Kings and Queens and presidents from Earth and they all waved when they came on the big screen that was literary hanging in med air above the arena. "Now, you all know it stars with Kvet, but now, we'll be starting with Earth, Kvet, Ice, Exilar, Gardenia, Solanaceae, then the Shadow Coven!", he said, naming off each realms.

Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Each world will as always have one hour, thirty minutes each game," King Cancius said. "The best from each world will be playing these games..", King Cancuis went on to telling the rules and stuff of the game.

Lucas pulled me closer to him and with one hand, he started rubbing my belly. "Stop it!", I whispered as I giggled. "I'm trying to pay attention and when you do that, I can actually feeling him or her move a little.", I said, feeling my baby actually move around. It was a little creepy and it's been happen the past two days and I only found out a week ago, but it turned out I'm two and half weeks pregnant, but on earth, I look four months almost.

"Thanks for finally say something else but 'it'.", he said as he chuckled.

"Well, I don't know what it is!", I whispered loudly. "So I have nothing else to call it but 'it'.",

"You can call it a 'baby'.", he pointed out.

I turned my head to look at him and pursed my lips, "Thanks for the help.", I sarcastically said, feeling a head ache. Lord, I'm like a mood swing machine. One minutes I'm giggly and happy and the next I'm mad and moody.

He bent down and kissed me roughly on the lips, "Your welcome.",

I turned back around and hit his leg, but it didn't hurt him.

"Now, as we say in my world," King Cancius finished, "Let the care urla began!",

I looked at Lucas and raised my eyebrow, "Howling.", he chuckled. "They're favorite phrase here.",