The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Twenty-Two.

Lucas got up from behind me, "I'll be right back.",

I turned around and grabbed his hand, "Wait, where are you going?",

He chuckled, "Remember, I said I had a surprise for you.",

I raised an eyebrow, "What are you planning, Lucas?",

"Just watch and see how your husband amazing.", he said.

I pursed my lips up at him, "You are so cocky.",

He clicked his teeth and smirked, "But why else would you love me?", he said and I let go of his hand. "Just watch the screen.", he said, pointing at it before leaving in vampire speed.

I looked at King Luka and Queen Arabella and raised an eyebrow, but they just chuckled. I turned back around as King Luka got up to tell the games for the Shadow Coven.

King Luka picked up the microphone, "The Shadow Coven is known for it's fast people, but we also have fast bikes. Many of you know this game is called Speed Lighters. The bikes are faster then ordinary bike, their belt for the fast speed. You can go over 30 miles under one minutes with it. This is the only game where the games are outside the arena and they'll fast around all of Solanaceae.

"They have directions on they're bikes and it'll tell them were to go. This isn't a normal race bike game. They have to get they're component out of the game by using a laser gun that'll blast them off the they're bikes and make it back the only one. They have to battle on they're bikes pretty much I have to say and whoever the last one wins.",

The arena opened up and a platform came up with six bikes that look like the bikes from that Tron Legacy movie and six guys stood next to each bike.

Pictures appeared on the screen of each racer and I was shocked to see that one of them was Xander as Number Four! I didn't know he was played for the games! Well, really, how could I? We only ever heard from Xander and Bethany for awhile..

The last picture came up and I grinned, "What a jerk.", I said to myself when Lucas picture appeared on the screen as Number Six. His surprise was that he was playing. He told me he was ever in these games a few times, but haven't done it since when we thought Xavienna died. Each racer took off they're helmets and Lucas grinned up at me. I grinned back and just shook my head.

Each racer shook hand and I noticed Xander and Lucas gave each other competitive looks. I turned my head around to see Queen Arabella smiling as she bounced Ariana in her arms. I frowned and felt bad since she doesn't know anything about Xander and Bethany. King Luka going to have to tell her soon cause it shouldn't be kept a secret.

Queen Arabella noticed me and smiled. I gave her a small smile and turned my head back around, sighing.

All the racers got back on the bikes and all they're bikes made 'rooming' sounds as the gates to the arena opened and the counter down started from town as King Luka made his way back to his seat.I laid my hand on top of my bump and rubbed it. I could feel where he or she was she was and it jerked. It feels so weir d I'll admit, feeling you baby move inside you. I have felt my felt other peoples baby move in they're stomach and thought it was so cool, but now I get what they meant by it feels weird and awkward. It's really going to be weird when he or she gets big enough to kick.

The ding went off when it hit zero and the crowd cheered when all six faster went off, going off in direct different of the woods when they made it out of the arena.

The weight of my belly was starting to hurt my belly so I leaned one arm behind me and leaned down on it, rubbing it my belly with my free hand. God, being pregnant is so hard and it doesn't help that's he or she growing at a fast rate.