The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Thirteen.

"I'm not coming out!", I said over the curtain and looked at myself in disgust. I look like a total whore!

Like Queen Araebella said; me, Kayla, my mom, and her were going lingerie shopping for my freaking honeymoon. It was nice for all to hang out, but it was a little weird since I'm trying on skimpy cloths.

Really, I can't stop thinking about poor Xavienna. She got five years in prison, but it totally sucks since she's pregnant and have to give her baby to Wilhelm mother until she gets out. It was hard to hear that'll they be separated.

They all giggled and Kayla said, "Come on, lets see! We bet you look hot!", she said excitedly.

I wanted to pull the blue short shorts down since my crotch was pretty much hurting from how freaking tight they were, but since they are short, I can't unless I want me butt to be showing! This sucks. Ugh.

I was wearing a blue button up blouse shirt, but my chest was showing a little from where the button didn't button. I was also wearing lace up black stockins that stop in the middle of my thighs with some black pumps--which were killing my feet. A pair of hand cuffs were hanging from one of the belt holes of the shorts and I was wearing a cops hat.

And sadly, this was first outfit I had to try on from five.

I groaned, "Ugh, I hate you guys!",

"We love you, too.", Kayla giggled.

I rolled my eyes and hesitated for a moment, but pulled the curtain aside and they grin and giggled with each to other. I scowled at them, "You guys are just horrible, you know.",

"You look amazing, Dorinda.", Queen Arabella said. "Lucas is sure one lucky man.",

My cheeks blushed up and I didn't say anything.

"Only if you dad could see you right now.", my mom chuckled. "He would be staring in horror and his eyes would be burning out.",

I rolled my eyes and took hold of the curtain, "I'm changing--",

"Wait!", Kayla said and walked up to me. "You have to turn around.",

"Why?", I groaned, shifting my weight on one leg.

She pursed her lips at me and put her hand on her hip, "Dorinda, don't be such a downer. You shouldn't feel insecure in--",

"I'm not feeling insecure, Kayla--",

"You should feel so confidant and sexy in that. You should be prancing around and enjoying yourself. Don't you feel like such a beautiful women in that?", she asked, looking up and down at me.

"I feel like a prostitute.", I admitted.

She rolled her eyes, "You look sexy. But come on, get you butt back in there and trying the sexy little maid one.", she said, giggling again and poked my arm and I just rolled my eyes and went back in.

*

After one hour of trying on the outfits, we finally settled on a red and gold lace garter slip up. Kayla wanted me to get a costume lingerie, but I like the simple lingerie. To tell you the truth, I was starting to have fun after the maid outfit.

I never felt so strong and sexy before, but after I put them on, I felt like I could wear anything and I like having the attention on me a little for once...

Oh, jeez, what am I becoming?

Oh, I'm sure I'm not turning into a Emma or Lena.

*

Thirty minutes later...

I went into my room and went over to my closet immdenily and stuck the outfit far back in the closet when my door opened and my body snapped up and closed the door.