The Vampire Prince And Me. Chapter Thirty-Two.

"Maybe you should just put on some lingerie and seduce him.", Kayla suggested and giggled.

"I think he'll just think Dorinda is some avskum.", Cain said and we looked at him confused. "It's like scum, cheap, whorish. It's Solanaceae.",

"Oh.", we both said.

"Well personally, I think I'm done wearing skimpy cloths for a while.", I said.

We were out in the garden and I told them about two nights ago and yesterday. It was hard to go that party last night alone and have to have Xavienna around. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but it felt weird to just have someone behind me all the time. I let her sleep in though since there was a time difference between the Shadow Coven and Gardenia of being five hours away from each other.

And all those mothers were so annoyinglast night since most of them were the rich governors wives and all they like to do is gossip and kept bugging me about Lucas and how we are. It's like they wouldn't get off my back no matter how hard I ask.

Naomi started fussing and her crying came alive. I'm just happy Eli decided not to join his sister as I picked her up from the bassinet and bounced her.

I heard with my good hearing the doors from inside opening and I looked at Cain. He nodded and moved to the seat next to me. He leaned real close to me and smiled down at Naomi. We started gushing at her and he took her small hand in his as the slid door to the back yard open.

We looked up and I saw Lucas there. His nose scrunched up, but quickly dropped it to cover up his jealous look. Cain took Naomi from me and started playing with her. I saw Lucas roll his eyes as he walked over to us, "I have to inform you that my father and mother are coming over.",

"Okay.", I said. "Lucas, you remember Kayla and Cain.",

He nod towards Kayla and scowled Cain, but nodded to and Cain just grinned back him before he leaned back in the chair and lifted Naomi in the air, making her giggle, her arms out reaching for his face. I couldn't help but smile from adorableness toward her. I reached and tickled her belly, making her giggle more.

I can see it now, she's going to be calling Cain uncle in the future, him being her favorite uncle.

Cain held her up now with one handand I leaned forward to grab her, but he held his other hand up, "I got her, D, don't worry. She's a light as a feather.",

I gave an uncomfortable look, "Okaaay.", I said slowly, unsure though.

He brought her down ontop his chest and she giggled again, rubbing her head on his chest, "Yeah, I know, I'm warm.",

I giggled and touched her hair, "One big teddy bear to her.",

Kayla giggled to, "Aw, that's just so adorable! Cain, who knew you were so good with babies?",

He chuckled, "What can I say? I'm adorable.",

Kayla and I looked at each other and smacked out teeth and rolled our eyes.

Suddenly, I heard a booming sound and our heads snapped towards Lucas. He was looking shockingly at the wall he just broke a hole through. I held back my amused look and pressed my lips together to held back the grin.

"Apologies.", he said. I brought my hand up to my mouth as I leaned on the table and smiled behind it. He leaned across me and took Naomi from Cain chest. He sat down at the seat next to me and brought her up to face level and she looked at him eye wide, "Lord, you are light as a feather.", he said. He looked at me and I moved my hand to let him see my smile.

This was the first he actually really held her at home. I couldn't wait for him to hold Eli again. What I was looking at was beautiful and brought me a little more peace.