The Vampire Prince And Me. Epilogue.

Six years later....

Lucas and I walked though the yards of the our home and watched as six year old Eli and Naomi run around the fountain, playing chase.

Lucas put his arm around my shoulder and I put an arm around his waist, watching our babies. Eli had wavy semi-curly hair that went to his shoulder since each time we tired to cut his hair, he would always fuss about it. He was looking more and more like Lucas each year. Eli was more of the more relax twin. He was smart for his age and behaved. He looked like Lucas, but was so much like me.

I can't say the same for Naomi. She was filled with sparks and was an energetic. That comes from Lucas's side. Her auburn-brown hair went to the middle of her back and she always tells me to put it up or braid it. She isn't much of a fan of her hair, but at the same time, she doesn't want anyone to touch it. She was so much like a tomboy.

"Ow!", we heard Eli cry. "Nana, get off me! Mommy!".

Lucas and I chuckled, walking over to them. Naomi was on top of Eli as they wrestled with each other. Lucas picked Naomi up by the back of her shirt and she punched at the air.

"Cry baby!", she said. "It was it his fault, daddy! He pushed me!"

"You shouldn't have been in the way, brat!", he said, sticking his tongue out at her. She glared at him and flashed her little fangs out.

I bent down and helped Eli up, "Naomi, Eli, stop it you both! You should play nicely together, not like this.",

"Maybe if she acted more like a girl, we wouldn't fight, mommy!", Eli said.

"Maybe if you acted more like a boy, maybe we wouldn't!", Naomi hissed.

"I act very much like a boy!", Eli said. "You're the one acting like a boy! You even dress like a boy!",

"Shut up!',

"No you shut up!"

"You!"

"You!",

"Both of you, stop it!", Lucas said, setting Naomi down, but put a hand on her chest to stop her from attacking her brother. "Now do you both want a time out? That means no books for you Eli and no baseball game with Grandpa Marcus this weekend, Naomi.",

They both dropped they're mouth, each having some teeth missing, "That isn't fair, daddy!", they both cried out.

Naomi pointed at Eli, "He's the one that push me! Punish him!", she said, going to his leg and hugged it like her life depending on it.

Eli glared and hugged at my sundress, "Mommy, you believe me, right!",

"No! Mommy believes me!", Naomi said, going to my other leg now. "Right, mommy?", she asked, looking up at me with her teal eyes looking like puppy dogs.

I sighed heavily and leaned down to the both of them, "Your father right, if both of you don't stop fighting right now, punishment. It doesn't matter who started it, lets just forget about it. Now hug.", I said, pulling them together. They didn't look happy, but did as I said. I kissed both their cheeks, "Good, now go play--hey, nicely.", I said, stopping them before they ran off. They nodded and I let go them, both racing down the small hill.

I got back up and shook my head, "They're more trouble then they were babies.", I said to myself.

"Yes, but they keep us on our toes.", Lucas said, chuckling and I joined him. He put his arm back over my shoulders and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I heard from Xavienna, she sent me a letter.",

I gasped, looking up at him, "How is she doing? How Hermes and her doing?",

"They're doing fine, a little bit struggling, but she said not to worry. People are still frowning down on her though, but she doesn't let it get to her. She says she misses you and hopes you come and see her soon.", he said.