(1)

(Adri in the Media)
*

*

Adri-

Hey, guys Im Adri as you can see and I ain't ya average chick ight? Im better than these other hoes.Yall prolli think Im not all that, but shit I do, I don't care what you think.

Yall still prolli asking...why she such a.....bitch?

Well let me explain that to yall...

Im a 16 year old girl who lives with her mom, and older brother. That should sound fucked up already But its true, I am and I always will be. My dad died and It really got to me, he died about 2 years back and it still gets to me, he died of cancer and I didn't even know he had it until he said it 2 days before he died. Bullshit? Oh, I know! But anyways I love my little family and we all good but my brother soo fucking over protective. He only like that cause he think he the 'man of the house' since my dad died. I literally went crazy and I didn't eat, speak for weeks so he make sure I never get hurt again cause my next choice was...death.

But, you know enough about my crazy ass background.Let me show yall how my school days go.

I turned on my speaker and I played Back From Toronto X PartyNextDoor. I litterally love that song. I got my shower stuff ready and I hopped in the shower.

I turned on the water as the steam touched my skin. I scrubbed away all the suds of soap and I soon rinsed my body as 10 minutes went by.

I hopped out the shower and wrapped my body as I walked out the bathroom that was in my room.

I entered my room and I dried my body in the mirror and I rubbed on some lotion and deodorant.After I was done I put on a red matching panty and bra set.I put on some ripped bleached jeans and a white t-shirt with my white Nike hate that has a black swoosh on the front. I messed with my curly hair for a minute and I fixed my nose ring, I threw on a chain and went to brush my teeth.

I put on some lip gloss and I sat on my bed, waiting for my brother, Lamar to come and tell me he was ready to drop me off at school.

Lamar is like my bestfriend and I tell him literally everything, brother or not he a good ass person and he always there for me, we have a strong bond, but don't tell him I told yall his real name cause he likes to go by his street name, L.

Anyways He walked in my room and checked out my outfit. He makes sure I dress right so I don't go in the school looking like a little hoe,damn he fucking crazy.

"Good, no booty shorts." He said while handing me my MK book bag.

"Mhm, whatever Lamar, lets just get going." I said waving him off and running down stairs to my mom  that was sitting in the living room watching the news. She is such an old woman in my head but she is really 36 and look like she in her 20s'. while Im 16 and my brother 18 in 12th grade, he graduates this year by the way.

"Good morning Mom!" I sang as I entered the living room.

"Goodmorning,Aud." She said as she kissed my cheek and called me by my nick name she gave me.

I smiled, "Well mom, Im out im bout to go to school, see you when I get home?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, you will see me, and If im not here, ill be at work..Ken... will be here though." I gave her a half smile.She know I cant't stand her boyfriend, Ken. I mean he cool and all but he will NEVER and I mean NEVER replace my Father. Plus he just a fucking creep.

"Look, I know you don't fuck with him like that but, give him a chance." I nodded my head and gave her a hug.

"Ight mom, i'll do it for you." She smiled and I made my way to Lamar that was searching through the fridge, fat ass.