(24)

Corahn - (15 min earlier)

I pulled up to the house and instantly bullets was flying. I said a small prayer as I grabbed my 9' from my hip and hopping out the car.

I got out and started shooting in any and all directions. Thats when a bullet hit my chest.

I winced in pain but I didnt stop shooting. Only thing that ran through my mind is that my future wife was in the house. 

It had to be about 3 people who was shooting. But I know I hit 2. My sight began to black out as the face of the last person standing stood over me,Lamar.

Adri-(Now)

I walked down the stairs with the Draco in my hand. One heavy ass gun but I could manage.

I got outside and I seen Corahn laying bloody, panting for breath as his eyes closed and Lamar standing over him with his gun aimed between his eyes. 

I quickly aimed and clutched the gun. The bullet hit Lamar in his knee cap as he fell to the ground. I heard a car come and it was Hakeem. I made my way to Lamar and took his gun.

"How could you!?" Lamar yelled.

"What!What ! You the one who planned to kill the one person that actually love me. Momma told me everything. You was never down for me. " I yelled.

"Of fucking course! I aint wanna do this shit to you Adri but man you gotta play the cards you delt in life. I gotta do what momma say"  He said.

"You stupid! You would listen to our crack headed ass momma before doing whats right!? so let me play my cards, Hakeem take him outta here and kill the niggas who came with him." I said simply as I walked over To Corahn. He was breathing but lightly. 

I let my tears fall. "Baby, It's my turn to be the Hero. I got us." I said lightly.

"Okay, I called the clean up crew, they go handle them niggas bodies. Yo brother in the car. What you wanna do?" Hakeem asked.

"We gotta take Corahn and Lamar to the hospital." I said, I love my brother. I always will , even though he did all the shit to me; im not go be able to live with myself if I do.

"Okay, help me carry him." Hakeem said and I nodded.

We got Corahn in his car and I drove while Hakeem will take Lamar in his car. 

"You good Corahn. We good baby." I kept telling myself this after we got to the hospital. We would've called the ambulance but they be all in our business.

**

Jordan 

After the phone call ended with Adri, I got dressed quickly and called up Hakeem. He told me to go straight to the hospital. I knew something bad had happened but they aint tell me the details. I prayed every second. 

I got out the bed and put on my Adidas soccer pants and a big white t-shirt. I slid on my shoes and made my way into my mother's room. I walked inside and she was sleep. I quietly took the keys and tip toed down stairs.

Unlike the others, Im the one with strict parents and shit. Adri got her situation, Corahn parents let him out the house and Hakeem parents are dead. So yeas im 17 stealing my momma car keys.

I hopped in the car and sped off to the hospital.  I quickly got inside and thats when I seen Adri and Hakeem carrying Corahn who was covered in blood and looked sleep.

Next was Lamar, he was limping with blood trailing behind him.

"I need a doctor as soon as possible! " Adri yelled at the small white lady behind the counter.

"Look ma'am ima need for you and yo pack of niggers to quiet down, you interrupting the peace."  The lady said and everyone looked at her like she was crazy, I even got offended and im Asian. I looked at Adri as she was drenched in blood. She didn't drop one tear. She quickly put her hand on her hip when I jumped in and stopped her. 

"Ma'am Im so sorry,  can you please help these men?" I asked using the thickest assent for this racist ass bitch.

"Yes ma'am I can." She smiled and I just rolled my eyes as they put Corahn on a stretcher and guided him back to a room. Another set of doctors came out and did the same to Lamar. As the stretchers began to be more distant. Adri lost it.

"Oh my god! What ima do man!" She yelled as she fell to the ground, screaming.

Me being a best friend, I wrapped my arms around her, I didn't care about the blood that was splattered everywhere. I cared that my bestfriend knew I was here for her.

"Corahn good! He good!" I yelled.

"He good,He good I gotta be strong." She repeated and she wiped her tears.

I helped her into a chair as she tapped her foot heavily.

"My nigga mane." Hakeem whined as tears fell. I never seen him cry in this tone before, all I could do was comfort him.

I sat between my bestfriend and boyfriend for hours as we cried and prayed that Corahn was go make it. Only god knows and I can't manage with this. I mean how would Adri feel? Her whole brother killer her boyfriend? Are you serious! 

I love my bestfriend to death, I may not give her all my time and attention but thats a bond that I never wanna break. I want her to be happy, She deserves it; Ha, The life of living in The Gudda.

________________________________

Vote! Comment! Share! ********YUP!!!