(16)|Part.1|

Corahn POV.

My plan to toughen Adri up wasn't Go Be like physically ..I was go toughen her up mentally and emotionally.

She has a sensitive personality. And with us being in flint! These bitches go be all in her face and take her as a joke.

That's just how hoes is down here. They always wanna use people weaknesses against them like get a fucking life.

I shrugged off my thoughts and walked back in the room where Adri was. She was getting dressed in neon pink crop top sweat shirt , a pair of sweats to match , and her all white forces . My baby was fine without even trying . I smile as her hair was wild and curly all over her head.

"You ready to go?" I asked. She said no where the fuck we was going. But this was step one of my plan on boosting her confidence.

"Yeah Man." She playfully rolled her eyes .

"Roll them Muhthafuckas again , I bet them bitches roll out yo head."

She laughed . I smiled as she intwined her hand in mines .

"Shut up Corahn let's go." She pulled me after her, going to my car.

-

"Yeah , I have an appointment for Mrs.Brown." I told the Chinese lady. For y'all who don't know , brown is my last name.

"Yup we can take her now."  She said and Adri was lost in her thoughts as we stood in the nail salon.

"Corahnnn what we doing here?" She asked. She so damn cute !

"I'm spoiling my girlfriend just chill out and relax okay. You go thank me in the long run." I said , smiling .

I peaked her lips before the inpatient Chinese lady grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into the seat. Having one lady start her toes and another on her hands.

I walked out of the salon to make a call to Jordan. Y'all know her as Jay.

"Yo! Jordan,you busy?" I asked.

"Nah. Wassup? Everything good?" She asked in panic.

"Yeah we good, I just wanted to see if you could come up to the nail salon with Adri."

"For what? She grown as hell. You stay with her."

"Look. I'm Tryna boost her confidence. I'm not with all the girly and fashion shit ight? I just need you to come here . I'll give you my credit card. Spend however much. I want you to help me bring some confidence out of Adri man. She going through it sis." Jordan is like a sister I mean her and Keem been at it for so long , so I knew her like the back of my hand cause he would vent to me about her .

"Awwww Corahn! I remember y'all hated eachother . Now look at y'all! I'm On my way now. Where you want me to do with her when we done?" She asked.

"Um, Take her to the local skating rink. "

"The fuck you go do there?" She asked .

"Nigga that's for me to know and for you to find out . Just do it pleas." I pleaded.

"Fine , you owe me." She said and ended the call.

Jordan is a handful , ion know how Hakeem deal with it.

I looked inside the nail salon window and Adri was smiling and conversating with her peers.

I got something special in mind today.

My love deserves it, I mean look at all she been through.

____