(6)

Adri-

So today is Sunday and its my chill day, yesterday was the date with Corahn and I enjoyed it. I had fun and I hope we can do it again. Honestly I don't know what 'we are' but I don't want to rush anyway because we still don't know everything about eachother so I don't know what to expect out of him. I mean we told eachother about our back grounds and our family shit.

I got out the bed and walked into Lamar's bedroom, he was sitting on the ground counting money. I hate that he selling drugs and he promised me that he would get out the game when we were out the house.

I joined him on the ground and he looked at me.

"Wassup, Adri..what you want?"He glared at me.

I crossed my arms,"I want you to get out the game." I pouted.

"Sis, I told you I'll be out when we get out this house, I just got to make one more sell with Corahn." What did he just say?

"Corahn? Corahn Brown? " I asked, I know he aint no drug dealer, I mean I don't care if he is but he could have told me what I was about to get myself into.

"Yes, my last sell was go be with some mexicans but he got more money...but how the fuck you know him?" He yelled a little.

"Thats none of your business."I spat. He rolled the money in rubber bands and put it in a shoe box.

"The hell it aint, You my business so that is my business, now..SPEAK UP!" He basically yelled.

"Fuck you." I said dryly, I just don't want my brother to be all up in my situation, Corahn is non of his business.

"Ny' If you don't tell me ima beat yo ass!" He called me by my middle name and threatened me, but I aint show no fear.

"FINE! DAMN! me and Corahn...is in our, 'talking stage'." He knew what I ment by 'talking stage'. Its like we ABOUT to be in a relationship, but it aint even serious, we didn't even kiss yet.

"Really? I thought you would do better. Not a fucking drug dealer! He is a fucking player ight, He wouldn't no what a real woman is if she was sitting in his face! Yeah we cool, thats my nigga but him and you together....nah. I aint having it." He screamed.

"I dont give a FUCK what you think or what you want me to do.  I like Corahn and if I wanna talk to him...I WILL, Ight..I know what Im getting my self into and I would hope you be on my side..if you cool with him and you trust him why wont you let me be with him. you want me with Erin?" He was pissing me off so, I pissed him off and brought up Erin, he hate that nigga....he was my first heart break and Lamar hates him because he tried to force me into losing my virginity.

"Really?You go bring him up? You know how I feel about him, what he did was basically attempted RAPE! Ight, but I don't want you with corahn!" He yelled. I just calmed down and responded,

"Please, just give him a chance...we are taking it slow, we never even kissed." I said dryly. 

"F-fine, Adri, im cool but we all need to talk, I aint got time hearing you crying on my shoulder. And if you try too ill be right here saying..'I told you so'" I smiled and hugged him.

Im soo happy but a lil confused on why Corahn didn't tell me...but I mean we just now talking and its really not none of my business.

Corahn-

I dropped off the dime bags and met up with my homie Pablo. He gave me 30 bandz and we ditched the trap house. We hopped in my all black Challenger and we drove over to Hakeem house.  I dropped off Pablo.

'Took a shot of Henney, I've been going brazy, brazy
They say my whole hood got it under investigation
They know they talk that stick talk, that stick talk
They know we talk that lick talk, that lick talk'