(8)|Part 1.|

|Short Chapter. Going to be a Part 2.|

-Adri

____

I woke up from out of my slumber, I was locked in Corahn's arms. He really has grown on me. My thoughts wondered , I hate lying to my brother but I told him I needed Corahn and I do, and If me having to lie, keeps me happy..Thats what the fuck ima do. 

"Awww, My Babies! I see big bad Lamar didnt stop yall." Jay cooed as she bussed through the guest room door, Corahn jumped at her loud voice. She scurried off cause I gave her a death glare. Now that he is awake, I slipped out if his grip and put on some baggy pajama pants.

"Well good morning ." Corahn said with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning sir." I giggled as I grabbed 2 toothbrushes out of my duffle bag and throwing one it at him.

"Damn ma, I thought I'd wake up to a kiss, not a tooth brush thrown at me." He hesitated.

"Ha, you thought wrong." I spun on my heels and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. Bout time Corahn was in the bathroom brushing his, I was done.

I stood in the mirror and parted my hair in 2 halves as I put it in 2 large braids. I looked like a big ass kid.

"So, when you gotta go back home?" Corahn asked me.

"Tomorrow." I said dryly.

"Wanna go somewhere today?" He shrugged as we was making our way downstairs to the smell of breakfast.

"Up to you." I spoke as Hakeem and Jay were sitting on the couch, eating iHop. 

"Hey kids, Breakfast on the table." Hakeem preached and I looked over to the table with two to go boxes of iHop breakfast. 

"Well thank you Momma Jay and Papa Keem." Me and Corahn laughed and went over to get our food then made our way back upstairs to finish talking.

I sat on the floor as I spread open my legs and set up my plate, filled with sausage links, scrambled eggs, fluffy pancakes, grits, hash browns, and fresh fruits. When I say DELICIOUS !

Corahn had the same thing but he decided to sit on the bed and face me. 

"So seriously, where you tryna go?" He took a bite of his food and my face was already stuffed.

I continued to eat my food, until I thought of something. "Um, I wanna just be together today. Laser Tag?" I asked, I really just wanna have some fun with him as much as I can, cause Lamar not go let us get away with being with eachother for so long.

"Yeah, we can go, After a few stops."He put his coat on and I gabbed my bag, went in the bathroom and I started to put on my outfit for the day. Some Camo skinny Jeans, A Grey t-shirt crop top, My gold rolex, Tan neck scarf , and my Grey jordans.|Outfit in MM|

I walked out the bathroom and applied my lips with lipgloss. I looked cute. I took down my braids and my hair was in medium sized beach curls. 

"Baby, you so damn gorgeous." Corahn came behind me and hugged my waist. 

"T-thank you." He really makes me feel some type of way. He actually makes me feel more safe , more than Lamar and that says alot. But anyways, me and corahn are not in a realationship. Lets just say he my lil baby.

"Anything for you, but lets roll out." He opened the door for me to follow him out to his car. 

"First, we stopping up at my house so i can get in the shower and change, then I gotta drop some shit off at the trap. Then we can go play laser tag or whatever you change ya mind to." 

"Well, thats coo. We out." I smiled and layed back in my seat. I really have a childish mind so all the dates we go on are most likely going to be fun things. Call me what you want but thats just me. I never really got the 'perfect child hood' due to my parents and there ways. Corahn really is making everything in my life more positive. Hopefully it stays that way.

__________________

Thoughts?

I know its short....dont gotta tell me!