(21)

|CHARACTER CHANGE! -Updated picture of Corahn in the MM|

Adrianna. |sexual content|

I was upstairs in bed with Corahn, he was still sleep but I was laying down watching Law & Order and eating some of them yellow pack of M&Ms.

I got a text on my phone from Jay.

my bestie jay💋: everything was handled, i know everything. we go be good , thanks for lookin out.

I simply replied, 'your welcome boo, I gotchu.'

"babyyyy." Corahn woke up , groaned & strecthed

"What." I said with an attitude.

"come here, I want yo kisses." he layed on his back with a morning wood, I aint go lie he looked sexy as hell.

"Nah, you good." I said simply.

"baeeeee come on." He screeched, he then got up and brushed his teeth then returned.

"nooooo." I said, eating 2 more M & M's.

He sat down and leaned his back on the head board and faced me with a straight face.

"Whats wrong mami?" He said.

"You." I rolled my eyes.

"what daddy do?" He licked his lips.

"Take me serious." I said.

"I am, tell me wassup."

"You never told me what you meant when you said we were going to supposedly 'war'." I said finally.

"Man, its yo brother." He said.

"What about him?"

"Nothing, I just gotta make sure his head on right. Cause he was starting trouble with my money. But the past couple days, he havent been on no bullshit so we good for now."He explained.

"And what if he start bullshit? what does that mean?"

"That means Ima have to sacrifice loosing you , and killing ya brother." He said quietly, but I heard him.

"You wont loose me." I said seriously.

"You willing for me to kill yo one and only sibling/brother? And you go still stick by me?" He asked weirdly.

"I'd do whats right. He isn't my best interest. Im deeply in love with you and if he wanna do bullshit to ruin the one thing I care about, then yes im willing to let my trigger do the talking." I said deeply, meaning every word.

He smiled.

"I love you more baby, you my lil thug ha'. Come give daddy kisses now." He chuckled.

I sat my M&Ms' down and crawled over to him and sat in his lap, facing him. He placed his hands on my ass and shoved his tongue in my mouth. Giving me a deep kiss.

"aaahmm." I moaned into the kiss and he smiled.

The kisses moved to my neck, my weak spot. He made every kiss soft and sweet as I felt his wood pressuring against my kitty.

He lift my shirt up, revealing my white laced bra. He kissed the top of my breast with his arms around my back. I felt him begin to unloop the hooks on my bra. My bra straps fell down my arms as he looked at him with lustful eyes.

I smiled, and he began to lick and suck my nipples, teasing me and making me want more.

I moaned and I closed my mouth so I would keep quiet.

"Baby, let it out. I want me and the neighbors to hear us." He continues to leave hickies on my breast.

He flipped me over and took off his shirt, showing me his tattooed chest.

He gave me that look. The look of asking me am I sure about what was about to happen next. I nodded.

He proceeded to pull my pants down and threw them across the room. He put the hem of my panties in between his teeth and pulled them down. He kissed my lips as his tongue slithered into me.

"aww shit." I groaned.

He ate me like I was his last meal. He licked and sucked my clit, pushing one finger inside of me, going in and out. I put my hands in his hair, tugging on his curls.

He added another finger, making me arch my back .

"Corahnnnnn!!!!" I yelled as my walls got tight,.

"i gotta pee!" I screeched.

"Baby, no you dont. come for daddy." He simply said as he pumped faster and shorty after my nectar oozed and he licked me clean. He pulled his bottoms off and came up to my face and kissed me deeply, giving me his all.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too. You got condoms?" I asked.

"You trust me?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Okay then let me make love to you, my way." He said and I just nodded.

He kissed my neck as his wood met the entrance of my kitty. He slowly pushed one inch inside of me at a time, letting me get used to the feeling.

I closed my eyes tight as he sucked my flesh, leaving love marks until he finally shoved himself into me. A tear shed my eye but It began to feel like pleasure.

"Awh Corahnnnn, amorrrr!!" I moaned out as he picked up his pace.

"Fuck adri." He groaned, giving me stroke after stroke.

"Turn around ma." He said and I did as told. I got on all 4s and he slid inside of me once again. He pounded me. I screamed, and yelled in pleasure. I technically not a virgin but dammit this is amazing.

He grabbed a hand full of my hair and he gave me fast and deep strokes, putting all of him inside of me. My walls tightened around him and I creamed. He continued to give me about 10 more strokes and he pulled out, nutting on a extra sheet that was near us.

He cleaned himself off and balled the sheet up, throwing it in the clothes basket. He layed down beside me.

My legs were stiff and sore but I managed.

"That was amazing." I panted.

He chuckled. "I swear, Adri?"

"yeah." I said, I licked my lips.

"You gotta be my forever." He said.

I turned around and looked him in his eyes, laying on his chest.

"That been final. Baby, its just us." He smiled.

" I love you."

"Te amo." I repeated.

___________________

Awww! VOTE! & COMMENT!