(29)

Adri-

"Adri, what you doing?" My mother said as the gun pressed against her temple. 

"Something I shouldv'e did months ago.,You keep pulling me through hell! I don't want to kill my mother! No child does but I gotta do what I gotta do."I said and thats when she kneed me in the side and I stumbled a bit and she snatched the gun from my hands.

"Look! Im not the perfect mother ight!? I Know that! You all I got left! Your dad's dead, your brother in jail, Kens' dead and now its me and you okay! Im your mother and your gonna respect me! I know you wanna kill me right now but knowing your my last child thats not behind bars or dead; I don't want you to live with that guilt." She yelled as she held the gun wildly.

"Fuck you." I simply .

"Just know im sorry Adri; and I love you." She said as she aimed the gun to my head.

"Sit in the chair." She demanded and I just did as told cause little do she know, I got my 8' on my left hip.

She made sure to keep the gun aimed at me as pulled some handcuffs out her back pocket. She locked my right arm to the chair leg.

"Yo, you really doing to much." I said as I prepared myself for whatever could happen next; I mean you never know with her crazy ass.

"Ya know, I told myself, I said 'self, you go get Adri back for what she had done.'-" I cut her off.

"What the fuck I do?" I asked.

"You killed Ken!" She yelled.

"No the fuck I didn't", I lied. Im taking this shit to the grave.

"Why you lying to me baby?" She sighed, this bitch really crazy. I feel bad for my momma like what happened to the times when she held me when I was sad or just LOVED ME!

"Man chill with this weird shit, just kill me dammit." I threatened.

"Kill you? Baby, you my own flesh and blood; I would never but you won't admit you killed my Ken but I will admit I finished Corahn." She smirked and my blood boiled and my eyes turned black as I looked at her. I rose to my feet quick as my arm was still locked to the chair and thats when she shot me in my leg as a reflex.

"What Adri? You was go fight me huh!? Over a nigga? Are you serious!? Im your mother! Can you just except that your a monster!Yes! I took him off his monitors, I Hit him as hard as I can since he slapped me!" She yelled as I applied pressure to the gun wound as the blood ooze slowed down.

"Y-ya know I may be a monster but thats only towards you but If I have to face the fact that you killed the only reason I smile, then yes I'll fight or even kill yo crazy ass. And he hit you! Bitch Ken raped me!" I yelled and yet no tears fell.

"I hope you rot in hell." She said as she aimed the gun to my head and took it off safety. I quickly grabbed the '8 off my hip and shot her in the head. 

The gun dropped out of my hand and the tears began to build up, they actually fell this time. My body was stuck, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. I just killed my mother.

_________

Jordan (Jay) P.O.V- (1 hour earlier)

Me and Hakeem were making our way into the hospital, this shit is so damn sad. Like out of all people; Corahn! I feel so bad for my baby Adri. She got so much on her chest.

We walked down the hall, hand in hand as we walked into the Lobby.

"Hey, we here to see Corahn Brown." Hakeem said.

"Umm, Corahn is in surgery at the moment."

"Surgery? What do you mean? His girlfriend was just here, he was supposed to wake up today!" I yelled.

"Well, Ms.Kendrick was arrested and escorted to her mother house, some how; Mr.Brown's body monitors were detached and he lost more blood because of pressure that was applied to his wounds. Im very sorry." The nurse said and shit didn't add up!

"Aye, you stay here and wait on Corahn, Ima head to Adri's house." I said to Hakeem and he looked at me with sad and painful eyes. "I love you."  He said as he pulled me into a soft kiss and I nodded as he pulled away, "I love you too." I smiled a little and made my way out of the hospital, I know this shit hard for him, Its hard for all of us.

I hopped in Hakeem's car and sped off to Adri's house. I made it there in about 5 minutes the way I was driving. I went to the door and walked straight in without knocking. I went up the stairs into Adri's room and seen her mother's blood splattered on Adri's face and Adri was handcuffed to a chair as I saw a bullet wound; with a gun besides her as her eyes were staring straight ahead with dry tears and blood on her face.

"Adri-" I said quietly.

"I killed my mother." She said as she still stared out at nothing particular.

"No you didn't, you aint do that." I said, this my bestfriend and yes she physically did kill her mother but her mother mentally died long ago when her father passed. Her mother's mind has been everywhere to the point she treated her daughter like a hoe and she was the pimp. It seems so wrong! So rude! So Cruel! And Im not gonna have my bestfriend feel as if this was her fault.

"I did Jordan! I pulled that trigger! I took her life! Why God Why! Im sorry!I don't wanna be this tough no more! Can I go back being the sensitive yet rude Adrianna!" She said crying. I walked close to her and grabbed the key off the dresser, taking the handcuffs off of her. Adri remained seated knowing she can't walk as good due to her leg being wounded. It was't bad though.

"Where are the gloves?" I asked.

"Its some in the bathroom." Adri said as she stared at her mother's lifeless body. I began to cry as I stood up and made my way to the bathroom. Im crying because everything is falling apart! Hakeem is depressed , Corahn is in a life or death situation and Adri hasn't been the same without Corahn around. Its true though, Corahn did toughen up Adri but he toughened her up to much.

I got a text from Hakeem and smiled, I wiped my tears and put on the gloves I walked back in the room and I grabbed the '9 that Adri was shot with I handed to her and she put it on her hip. I grabbed the '8 that Ann was killed with and I put it in her hand to make it seem as she committed suicide.

"Whats the plan Jay? I can't go to jail." Adri said.

"Look, we go handle it." I said as I helped Adri up and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Where we going?" She asked.

"To the hospital." I said.

"For what?My leg? Im fine" She asked as we made it outside and into Hakeem's car.

"You'll see." I hesitated. 

"Is it Corahn?" She said softly.

_________________________

CLIFF HANGER! BABY!!!!!!!!
YALL NEED TO COMMENT MORE, OR IMA TAKE FOREVERRRR TO UPDATE!!!!

LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     #Wattys2017