(9)|Part 2.|

-Adri 

__

We been driving for a good 30 minutes and I honestly didn't know where we were going but being with Corahn had an advance on me being comfortable. 

"Okay, you want me to always keep it real with you right?" Corahn spoke as he looked out the window.

"Um, Yeah."I said unsure, what is he talking about?

"Well Right now we going to one of my traps and picking up some money. I want you to see what I deal with." He said as the car came to a stop. I wasn't nervous, I was just took back on how he trust me so easily.

"Okay." I nodded and he kissed my cheek and he got out the car and helped me out. I got out the car and he grabbed my hand and lead me towards the house. It wasn't a 'typical' trap house, it looked like someone grandma could live here. 

We walked through and I seen lots of men that were armed and some females, they were counting money and the men were playing with guns and rolling dice. 

Corahn whole demeanor changed, he wasn't all nice and sweet...Corahn was a cold hearted soul when he entered this place and I didn't like it.

We continued to walk through and Corahn would say wassup to all the men by nodding his head and giving dap. One man caught my attention and he stared me down and licked his lips. I rolled my eyes and Im guessing Corahn caught on to what was happening cause he went the fuck off!

"Fuck you looking at my girl for?" He asked kinda mad.

"My bad blood." The dude said.

"Aint no my bad, look at her again..Ima have her pull the trigger."He said as I looked down. We made it to the back room and it was full of money. I mean money was stacked from the floor to the ceiling.

"You didn't have to be so mean to him." I said as I sat on the desk that was in the corner,Corahn was putting some money in some rubber bands.

"Baby, Im overprotective to whats mine and your mine so Ima protect you, Problem?" He asked.

"Hm, I guess not." I said in awe.

"I scared you?" He looked me in my eyes.

"N-no." I lied , I mean from all that I go through, I wouldn't think he would have a mean side.

Corahn side eyed me and walked over to me and stood between my legs and caressed my cheeks.

"Love, I didn't mean to scare you I just gotta act that way so nobody fuck me over. Ight, Its for our safety." His lips brushed mine and a smile appeared on my face.

"You forgive me?" Corahn voice got low and I was ready for whatever was gonna happen next.

"Mhm." I uttered as he grabbed my waist and pressured his body on me. 

He finally gripped my lips with his and kissed me, making our tongues beg for each other. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gave it to him and our tongues moved in sync. Everything seems so perfect.

"Good." He pulled away and smiled at me. 

"I hate that." I rolled my eyes.

"Hate what big head?" He asked as he went back to counting money.

"That you get away with things all the time." I smirked.

"I guess I got that charm." He laughed, "You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah." I hopped up and grabbed his hand as he lead me out of the room. We walked out back towards his car and when I say I regret turning that fucking corner. It was Lamar standing there with Sasha on his left. He bout to flip the fuck out that Im not at Jay house, Im with Corahn at a trap house. Yup im dead for sure.

"Corahn." I said in a worried tone.

"Yeah." 

"L-lamar." I spoke and he stopped in his footsteps.

"Damn, ma." He got frustrated, Only choice I had was to go out there. 

"Guess I gotta face it." I shrugged.

"Im sorry for bringing you here, I thought it was his day off." He rubbed my arm in awe.

"Its okay." I said with as much hope as I have.

We walked towards Corahn car and Lamar's eyes locked on mine and fear took over my body.He moved Sasha off his lap and started to walk towards me but I hopped in the car and was about to close the door but he stopped it.

"Adrianna What the fuck!" He yelled in anger and Corahn got out the car and stood next to me just in case Lamar feeling a little froggy.

"What man?" I asked as I got a little flimsy.

"You, I told yo ass to stay at Jay house and not be with this no good nigga!" By now all the people were staring at the scene Lamar was causing.

"Well he the only thing I got now, and if he no good..so are you. You a drug dealer too and neither of you are helping me. Im still stuck in that dumb ass house and im getting Physically and Mentally dramatized!" I felt the tears building up.

"You know Im tryna get ya out of there and by you going off and letting him be ya pimp..I'd think you going the wrong route." He looked at me in disgust.

"Fuck you mean pimp? He care for me and I care for him! There is no pussy getting popped but if Im in that house any longer it will. Ima be raped by time you make up ya mind. I know you got money so why we still here huh? If you gave a FUCK about me you would have been got me out anyway possible. You wouldve got hotels , something. But nah, you don't ...you turning into mom. Fuck you Lamar." I said as the tears started to fall rapidly.

"Adri.-"Lamar started and grabbed my arm but Corahn pushed him away.

"Nah, fam." Corahn looked him up and down and closed my door. I can't believe I said all of that, I just lost my mother and I just walked away from my brother. I honestly have nothing I mean Corahn and I are still getting to know eachother and I really feel bad now cause now its just me. Hopefully Lamar forgive me one day but I could care less if he didn't, It was my feelings and they needed to be heard. Im tired of hiding in fear. But I guess thats what happens when ya living in The Gudda

____________

thoughts? 

VOTE>

COMMENT>

SHARE> 

---RASHYAH...