(10)

Corahn-

What just went down was something explainable. I didn't know she could have such a temper. I did what any other good nigga would do and comforted her. We drove off from the scene and headed to my house. She need to be away from Lamar and all the bullshit for now. But she has no choice but to go back, Adri is 16. She not legal to leave her parents house yet. But if she wanna just leave and have the police looking for her, we can do that. As long as my baby safe.

"You good?" I asked as she sat with dry tears on her face.

"Not really." She cried out. I got up from my seat and sat next to her on the couch. She instantly got closer to me and wrapped her arms around my chest.

"Its go be okay baby." I rubbed her back and I can feel her smile on my shoulder.

"Okay."

Adri is literally my world and more. She is going to be the girl I bring home to my mother. But ima do that after we get her housing together. After all Iv'e learned about Adri, I now know why she was so mean to me when we met. But im happy she gave me a shot. Our first date was different and it ended on a bad note but I'll be sure to fix that soon. 

With me being lost in my thoughts, I noticed Adri had fell asleep in my arms. I smiled and picked her up bridal style. I took her up to my bed room and layed her down so that she was comfortable. I kissed her cheek and flicked off the light. I went down stairs and my phone rang in my pocket.

"Speak." I demanded. 

"Aye man, Its some shit going down at the trap. Come through, bouta mirk some niggas." Hakeem said on speaker.

"On my way."I ended the call and headed straight for the door since I was dressed already, shawty go be mad that I left her here by herself but I have to continue to be a business man to.

**|Trap|**

"So, Yall think im a joke?" I asked the 3 ladies and 3 niggas standing infront of me. Word got out that they was planning against me while they were working for me. Ion play that both side shit, Its either Team Corahn or Team Casket. Sorry that Im heartless.

"Nah Bossman." They said in usion.

"So now we lying?"I asked and I heard Lamar enter the room.Fuck that nigga.

"Nah Corahn." One of the females said, I pistol whipped her ass in her head. One mistake..Never call me Corahn In my work place. 

"Aye where my sister?" Lamar asked and I was brought back to reality, I gotta get back home to her. She go trip , I feel it.

"She good. Just know that." I said as I lookedd towards him and looked back at the group of people I was confronting.

I pulled the trigger 6 times, shooting each one in the head, causing them instant death.I Really don't got time for this.

"Keem, thats all you wanted?" I asked.

"Yeah mane. Thats it." He said and dapped me up. Lamar gave me a glare but I shook it off. I fear no nigga.

______

Adri-

I was laying down with the smell of Corahn present. Yet, He wasn't beside me anymore. I was just laying in his bed. I began to worry. 

Did my brother kidnap him? Did he kill him? Did he go fuck with Cassie? But I went back to thinking on how Corahn deals with me, He not like that. I love him. Why should I trip?

Wait, did I say I love him? I think I did.

I sat up in the bed and I heard him coming up the stair quite fast. He seemed angry by how fast he was walking.

The door opened and I looked at him in a reflex.

"Well your up." He said.

"Y-yeah, where you go?" I asked a bit worried.

"Had to handle something at the trap. Nothing major." He said firmly. I looked over at right side of his pant leg and I seen splattered blood. 

"You killed someone.." I stated and he looked at me in shame.

"Yes, 6 people." He said like he didn't care.

I looked at my hand as the tears began to fall. I hate that he out here killing people like its nothing, what if he gets mad at me one day and kill me!?

"Baby, Im sorry." He took off the pants , revealing that he had on basketball shorts under and walked towards me. He stood between my legs and bent down to the floor on his knees.

"How could you be so cold hearted Corahn?" I now was crying, why am I so sensitive.

"Adri,its my job alright and I don't know why I am." He started to kiss my tears away.

"I don't like this job. What if you try to kill me?" I asked.

"I would never in my life." He grew angry.

"How am I supposed to know, its your job!What if you have to 'handle me'!?" Im dead serious.

"Look Adrianna, I love you and I would never hurt you on purpose. Okay, Ill leave the game one day but its not happening any soon. There are some things I need to do for me, and that is this. Did I leave you in that house with that crazy ass family! No. Im trying my best with you but you wanna do is judge me now? I thought you would be able to handle this. But I guess not! All you care about is if 'Adrianna okay' Like man the world dont revolve around you!" He stood in anger. How could he say that? Im looking out for him. I don't want him behind bars.

"Well since you feel that way. Take me home. Lamar was right. " I held in the tears and I got up to grab my things.

"Baby Im sor-" Corahn started and grabbed my arm but I pulled it away from him.

"Nah man. Fuck you." I said with all the power I had left in me. He gave up and got ready to take me home.

I guess he was to good to be true. I mean he a drug lord and Im a troubled teen...He don't need me and I don't need him. Guess Im going back to the hell hole.

________

thoughts?