(27)|Part 2.|

Adri-

Me and Hakeem hopped in my car as Lonnie and Sada got in Sada's car and followed us. 

We pulled up to the alley and I wrapped a pink Bandanna around my mouth and took my gun off safety.

"You Good sis?" Hakeem asked.

"I'm good." I assured him and he called Lonnie on the phone and put it on speaker. They began to talk and I looked and noticed Ken standing, talking to some guy.

"I want every witness dea-" Hakeem was ordering as I interrupted him. 

"I see Ken, go." I said and he handed me the phone as his gun was in his pants and he had Ken's drugs.

He talked to him for a minute then Sada pulled up beside me, he and Lonnie pulled on some Ski masks. 

Hakeem pulled out his stun gun and instantly sent Ken in shock.

"Yo Keem What the fuck!" He yelled in a shaky voice and that was my que. I hopped out the car and put the bandanna over my mouth. Bullets flew everywhere. I looked to my right as Sada and Lonnie were shooting every nigga in sight.

Bodies was dropping one by one, But I aint show fear, I continued to walk until I reached Ken on the ground as he held his eletrocuted leg.

I held my AK in the air and looked at the scared Ken.

I pulled my Bandanna from my mouth and he opened his mouth in shock.

"Adri?" He asked.

"In the flesh." I smiled.

"W-why you doing this?" He asked and I looked at him with a '-_-' face.

"Look, im sorry for what I-" He started.

"Yo apology can't change what happened. And it Sholl' aint go bring Corahn out that hospital. This my revenge, may you rest in hell." I said, letting off all the bullets as his body shut down.

"Sis. we gotta get outta here." He said as we heard sirens and Sada and Lonnie reloading they guns.

"Ight, Ight, we just go leave the bodies here?" I asked.

"Yeah, except Ken's. His murder go lead back to us, not the others." He said and I nodded as Sada put Ken in a body bag and tossed him in the trunk. 

I began to reminisce about what Ken put me through and I smiled that some of the heavy weight is lifted off my shoulders. I put the bandanna over my lips and hopped in the drivers seat as I sped to the safe house.

I ran every red light untill the sound of the sirens faded. I drove regularly.

"Corahn would be proud." Hakeem said and I smiled as a single tear fell.

"Pull up right there." He said, pointing to the open 2 door garage of the big house.

I pulled in and parked, getting out as Sada pulled up beside us.

"Bro thats the most action we had G!" Sada yelled smiling.

"And the way Ken was looking at shorty was funny as fuck." Lonnie laughed and I laughed.

"Ight welcome to the safe house." Hakeem announced as he unlocked the door and we followed him inside.

I went straight to the couch as i took off my sweat shirt. I had on my white under T shirt and my sweats. I kicked off my shoes and I took the clip out the gun and sat it beside me.

"Yall tryna roll up?" Lonnie asked.

"Hell yeah, got the weed right here." Sada said, pulling it out.

I clicked on the tv as Wild n' Out was on. I just watched as they was freestyling.

Honestly, my mind was everywhere. I ain't know how to feel about shit. My brother gone, I just killed Ken, and my momma; i dont even know. 

My thoughts were interrupted when Hakeem handed me the blunt. I took it and put it to my lips. I took a long drag as I inhaled and let out the rest of the smoke. I took another one and passed the blunt to Lonnie.

My body began to feel a little off. But my thoughts went wild. I never would see myself in this moment. 16 year old run away. Been raped and now im trapping for my injured boyfriend. Like who wouldv'e thought? Little ol' Adri. I guess Corahn kept his promise and toughened me up.

I smiled to myself as the blunt came back to me and I let my high take over.

_

Ann p.o.v- (Adri's Mom)

I was searching the house high and low. Looking for my coke. I couldn't find it anywhere, I began to panic. I was annoyed because Ken wasn't home and I couldn't find my fix up.

I ran to the bathroom and checked the drawers and I stopped and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked pitiful. Like what have I done to myself. After my husband died, I aint care about nothing. Not even my kids. 

But Ima start to care as Soon as Adri come back. I feel bad that Lamar got locked up but im happy that nigga Corahn dead. Adri go loose it and come back home to momma. Momma always right. I smiled at my reflection of my hair pulled into a messy bun, a pair of loose jeans and a ripped tank top. 

I twitched and grabbed my right arm in pain. Where the fuck is Ken!

There was a knock on the door and I made my way downstairs. 

I opened the door and my friend Donna was there with a frown.

"Hey girl got some coke?" I asked and she shook her head no. I rolled my eyes. "Well what the fuck you want?" I asked.

"There was a shoot out on Joyroad and Ken was there-" She chocked up.

"Okay, Im sure he made it out, he smart now bye." I said, about to close the door.

"No, he gone! I seen it with my own eyes as I hid inside the garbage!" She yelled. See, Donna worse than me. She live in the streets literally, I at lease got a roof over my head.

"It was some girl with wild curly hair with her face covered. I seen it all!" She twitched and blinked a couple times fast.

"Bye Donna! Always on some bullshit!" I yelled, slamming my door close and sliding down the wall with my hands on my head.

"Ken, My Ken!" I cried out. Only bitch who would even show effort to this is that bitch Adri. But I couldn't even feel bad, I got Corahn killed and I guess this is her revenge but 2 can play it that game; I got some tricks up my sleeves. Adri, my sweet daughter, Im coming for you.

_______________________

COMMENT,COMMENT,COMMENT!!!!!!!!

Love you guys and Im loving yall comments! Please Vote and Share.